What do you really think of Kate Middleton?

I totally think this about her and her family.
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=kate+Middleton+gold.digger&sourceid=silk&ie=UTF-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=3FFgVuK9BceTacLTrOAP#q=kate+Middleton+gold+digger

The Middletons always get in the way of family issues, where as princess Diana's family, the Spencers, do not interfere.
Many of prince William's friends have said the same.

What do you guys think?

Then why click!
I'm asking people who understand the royal family's impact on Britain. To some people it's entertainment. This is not. It's more like culture and society.

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally think that she is a disgrace!. She is supposed to be the future Queen of England, and of Australia ( if we don't wise up and become a Republic), and all we seem to see is her bare ass on TV or in the newspapers. This woman as a leader is a joke!.

• Thank you very much. My thoughts precisely. She's not leader material. Diana would NOT approve.
      She clearly has those wardrobe malfunctions for any extra PR she can get.

• She could learn a thing or two from Princess Mary. Go Aussie!

• We only see her bare ass because thats the only thing the media wants us to see if they started showing all the good stuff she does people would have a different opinion and name me one damn women in the world who wouldn't look like a gold digger marrying a prince? ya know because women turn down princes all the time

What Guys Said 3

• I couldn't care less

• I don't really think about women... except for their bodies.

• she looks delicious!

What Girls Said 5

• I never thought about it that way at all. But as I clicked on the link and read some stuff I could see why people would think so. But during their 'courtship' I had always felt he ran her down, but that could be because she wanted to get married and he was taking so long to propose? so to probably push him along to marriage she probably left him or threatened to and then he would pursue her to come back. I just remember they used to call her waity katy :P
    Im not from the UK just from the Caribbean, and it was just seen as a big deal because she was a commoner

• Meh, I don't really care. I probably should considering there's a chance she's the future Queen of my country and all but I just don't really give a shit about her.

• I don't really care...

• I don't really think anything of her, and I don't base her attitude by the way her family acts.

• I don't really think of her.