What do you think about the new Batman V Superman trailer?

I am shitting bricks over here! can't wait for this movie

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they should have left it alone. Makes no sense and they are turning the love of comic book heroes into a joke. Cheesy and dumb.

Most Helpful Guy

• Meh... Too much plot given away. Ben looks great as Batman but Lex damn... He still isn't convincing me. I wish they had used Bizarro instead of Doomsday. Waste of a villain, not liking his look as well. Kind of reminds me of Abomination or an Orc. Hopefully this movie proves me wrong; I really want it to do well

• I agree. They shouldn't have shown Doomsday and you're right. He reminds me of the Abomination. The Doomsday in the comics didn't look like that.

• I agree, doomsday doesn't look so good. lex.. just not getting the vibe of LEX LUTHOR... and batman i love him but not the actor... just not his thing... and this trailer gave way too much info out...

• I'm more excited for Star Wars and Captain America Civil War

What Girls Said 12

• I thinks its awesome but im always disappointed in the actors they pick. Neither of them looo good for the role.

• I can't fucking wait for this movie to come out. Lately I've been hating mainstream movies but fuck it, I'll watch this movie!

• Waiting for it patiently.

BEN AFFLECK ❤❤❤❤❤

• Sooo excited! Definitely going to see it

• Looks good but do i even need to watch it now? It's an action comedy. It should have just been an action movie with a few witty/funny comments. It kind of took an unexpected turn. I doubt it'll be a flop but more like a slight disappointment.

• Kinda seems like it was written straight out of a fanfiction. Still excited but disappointed with Doomsday

• I saw a teaser a while ago and thought just mebbe it would be OK. Then my brother in law showed me the new trailer today. And I'm disappointed, too much cheese and CGI.

• Super sexy.

• I've already shit bricks over it months ago, but now I'm puking glitter out of excitement.

• Lex cracked me up xD which is bad cause he's not supposed to, but still funny

• I'm going to see it because I'm a Batman fan but it looks like they tried to make Lex seem like a Joker character the way he talks

• honestly i thought it looked pretty awful. im not about it at all!!!

• I do want to see it! Is that Doomsday in the end there? I hope it's good!

• I think its doomsday lol could have done a better job but oh well

• There is always hope... hope that before release they work on CGI lol.

What Guys Said 16

• lol I found some teaser that was called "Batman v Superan: Dawn of Justice teaser". I can't find it anymore tho. And in case you missed, superman was spelled as superan. I liked the comments on that video.

"Batman vs Super Iran: Dawn of angry" lol

• And... I am officially ten years old again.

• Should have gotten a different director.

Story looks good, but all of Zach Snyder's movies are eye sores

• Yeah I'd like to see this movie
    May Batman win

• BATMAN till I DIE !

• Oh shit. I ain't seen this one. I saw the teaser new one. Not the full on trailer.

• The very end was really cheesy. I like the part with WW but when they are all standing together. That was cheesy.

• IT'S NOT DOOMSDAY, IT'S DARKSEID. DOOMSDAY DOESN'T SHOOT LAZERS OUT OF HIS EYES.

• Also in the trailer it shows batman fighting off flying monsters. Darkseid had flying minions that he can summon to fight for him. So it's definitely not DOOMSDAY.

• So then wtf are those flying things that are attacking batman if their not Darkseid's minions. I don't remember General Zod having flying minions.

• If you pause the scene, you'll notice Batman is wearing the same desert suit he wears in this teaser.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De3Ir5PJ39U
      It has been revealed that this teaser is a part of a dream sequence Batman has. So I think that explains the flying things, or maybe he has a vision, I dont know. Perhaps its setting the tone for the Justice League movie where the villain for sure will be Darkseid.

• I can't wait for this movie either. Very exciting.

• I'm pretty stoked too

• I don't like superhero movies.

• It's okay. I've never really cared about DC that much, but it looks like silly fun.

• Why does everyone like Batman... he kind of sucks...

• I dont like it.

• EXCUSE ME, IS BATMAN HOLDING A GUN RIGHT THERE?
    -12203034290/10

• hate the bat suit.

• Well the trailer for man of steel actually looked sick, and I was so psyched to watch it, but then I got into the theaters and that movie sucked major donkey balls, so I'm not really expecting much from this movie.