What personality type is Dr. David Banner from the Incredible Hulk tv series from the 70s?

Using Myer-brigs 16 types

What Girls Said 1

• Hmm... I'm not sure if this is specific to that version of Dr Banner, but I would say he is definitely introverted rather than extroverted. I also think that he's intuitive rather than sensing because sensing is more about what you can see now and the present whereas intuitive is more speculative and imaginative and I think that Bruce is definitely someone who focuses on the future and what he can do to make it better.

As a scientist, Bruce relies on logic a lot. It's ironic that the Hulk is triggered by emotions but I don't think that Bruce makes decisions based on how he feels emotionally towards them. I think he takes time to think things through technically and therefore would be thinking rather than feeling.

Finally, I feel like Bruce is someone who works best with a schedule and routine that he can stick to and a difficulty he has with being a hero is that he doesn't get to have that. But that doesn't mean it's not what he's most comfortable with and what he desires. So I'd think he was judgement rather than perceiving.

To round it all off, I would say that say that Bruce is INTJ.

However, I haven't watched the 70's tv series, so I'm not sure whether David Banner has a drastically different personality from the guy I know from the comics, so I'm not sure if this helps all too much :/

What Guys Said 1