1- 10 What would you rate my taste in music :P?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I give it an 8.

What Guys Said 12

• Well, there's no accounting for taste so I'm not gonna rate. I will say this... I would never have guessed any of these... in a million years... ever.

• Hell, now I can't get that only in my dreams song outta my head... curse you!!!

• It's only in your dreams

• i love that song "only in my dream its one of my all time favs. i dedicated it to my crush lmao

• Tastes cannot be rated, they're unique and complete for each person.

• Too young to be from the 80's/10

You gonna go down to the roller disco later on tonight, Tina Turner?

• were you cryogenically frozen?

• what is that supposed to mean? ... pfft i just like old school music lmfaooooo and prefer it over modern crap lol

• i'm sorry :P. i still refuse to believe he's actually speaking words. also, his voice makes me mad. i mean it makes me angry. it's weird XD

• i think his annoying voice is what makes his songs unique...

• I'd say 3! Haha, jk I just am not into that kind of music pretty girly which is perfectly fine!

• 0/10 lol sorry not my style.

• You have a nice variation of music, it's awesome. 😉 I'll say 10

• Really like dance music, huh?

And your taste is fine.

• That stuff is too noisy for me lol.

• notmything/10

• It fuckin sucks

• I had a crush on Paula Abdul for forever , so I have to give her a thumbs up. Irene wasn't bad and George Lamond was pretty ok. I seldom get into your generations music so this is actually a blend of yours and mine

• i love 80s music, and freestyle music... george lamond is puertorican like myself so i also listen to his Spanish music (salsa) lmao

• If my memory serves correctly Paula was also Porto Rican. Wow I always thought she was so gorgous

What Girls Said 2