1- 10 What would you rate my taste in music :P?

0|0
3|13

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I give it an 8.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Well, there's no accounting for taste so I'm not gonna rate. I will say this... I would never have guessed any of these... in a million years... ever.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hell, now I can't get that only in my dreams song outta my head... curse you!!!

• Show All
    • It's only in your dreams

• i love that song "only in my dream its one of my all time favs. i dedicated it to my crush lmao

• Tastes cannot be rated, they're unique and complete for each person.

2|0
    0|0
  • Too young to be from the 80's/10

You gonna go down to the roller disco later on tonight, Tina Turner?

2|0
    0|0
  • were you cryogenically frozen?

1|0
    0|0
    • what is that supposed to mean? ... pfft i just like old school music lmfaooooo and prefer it over modern crap lol

• Show All
    • i'm sorry :P. i still refuse to believe he's actually speaking words. also, his voice makes me mad. i mean it makes me angry. it's weird XD

• i think his annoying voice is what makes his songs unique...

• I'd say 3! Haha, jk I just am not into that kind of music pretty girly which is perfectly fine!

1|0
    0|0
  • 0/10 lol sorry not my style.

1|0
    0|0
  • You have a nice variation of music, it's awesome. 😉 I'll say 10

1|0
    0|0
  • Really like dance music, huh?

And your taste is fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • That stuff is too noisy for me lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • notmything/10

0|1
    0|0
  • It fuckin sucks

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a crush on Paula Abdul for forever , so I have to give her a thumbs up. Irene wasn't bad and George Lamond was pretty ok. I seldom get into your generations music so this is actually a blend of yours and mine

1|0
    0|0
    • i love 80s music, and freestyle music... george lamond is puertorican like myself so i also listen to his Spanish music (salsa) lmao

• If my memory serves correctly Paula was also Porto Rican. Wow I always thought she was so gorgous

What Girls Said 2