Girls, do you play video games?

Do you play video games, ladies? Things like 3DS games or the PS4? Maybe the computer?
I hardly call app games video games, but that's my opinion.

• TV console, handheld console, and/or computer.
    83% (15)
  • Just phone apps.
    6% (1)
  • I don't play any electronic games...
    11% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Girl

• At 28 I still love to game and can be caught gaming late into the early morning hours. Me and the xbox are tight and I'm pretty sure that we update game systems only to keep up with the newest Zelda😋

• I'm a HUGE LoZ fan! 😃

• Right. I've beaten it, and even collected all the masks. How far have you gotten?
      Also, have you played Master Quest? It's awesome!

• I honesty don't remember, it's been so long since I played that one. I think I got about halfway through. I remember that I didn't like how you had to save your progress so I eventually just stopped playing it. And I have not playef Master Quest, I'll have to check it out.

What Girls Said 6

• I am a huge video game nerd. I say nerd only because I play on PC (mainly), console, and hand held device (iPhone or x3d xl) I personally enjoy playing games and love meeting new friends to play them with. A few times I have even found a lover. My last boyfriend we met playing Arma 2. (the first game that got me into pc gaming) we dated for like 3 years. So I don't want to hear women bashing saying that only guys play or its a waste of time. I think its a great idea for men and women to share hobbies and make the gaming world more diverse. I am currently playing games like Counter Strike (csgo), Path of Exile, H1Z1, Ark and rust. I like FPS and survival games lol if you can't tell

• I don't play video games in the traditional sense.

I play candy crush on my phone but that's about it.

• I have a 3ds, a ps2, a wii, and an Xbox 360. I'm kinda behind on systems because of college and not being able to splurge on the newer ones.

• PC 👌👍

Filler

• I used to play games like GTA and really enjoy it to my own surprise XD but I don't play any type of video games anymore

• I only play Harvest moon or Pokemon games