About how many books (novel-sized) have you read in your lifetime?

Just curious, about how many books (novel-sized) have you read in your lifetime?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Um you know I'm not sure. Definitely more than 100. If I had to guess; maybe 800? For a while I was reading a novel a day for about 6 months straight. And I read a lot of text books.

• Oh wow, you must really love to read!! (: That's fantastic.

• I am so glad that the love of reading isn't completely dead. I have a toddler who very much prefers reading with ne over watching cartoons, so I hope he carries this with him how whole life. Not only is it good for one's imagination and creativity, but its so good for our neuro health

• Good to hear that your toddler enjoys reading over cartoons. It'd definitely help in him the long for that's for sure (:

What Guys Said 4

• I never counted. A few hundred maybe.

• so many lol

• To many to count

• About twenty some. Can't really count then all. Can't really remember all of them.

What Girls Said 10

• oh gosh... id say over 600 easy.

• Awesome!!! Have you heard of Goodreads? I looooove that site. It helps me keep track of which books I've read and what books I want to read.

• yeah i have! definitely is a good one!

• Maybe around 15. I'm not a big reader

• Probably like three thousand books give or take.

• a couple hundred at least... but not so much now. I can't find any good books anymore.

• Once i was able to read, i dont think i ever stopped. If i had to guess i would say over 500.

• Awesome!! Don't ever stop reading. I used to hate reading. It wasn't until the 7th grade when I came across The Boxcar Children series that I began to like reading. I don't think i will be able to stop my love for books--one life, one world is just not enough for me. I want to experience them all!! (:

• In the hundreds, perhaps like 500

• Don't know, never counted them, nor had a list of books already read

• Have you heard of Goodreads? It helps me keep track on books I've read and books I want to read. I usually use it to read the synopsis as well--basically any and every book you could ever want is listed on there. Perhaps you can use it to help in the future (:

• I know the site, but I'm not interested in keeping a track

• Ok, just figured I'd throw it out there (:

• Over 1000 easily. Maybe 2000 if you count rereading!!!

• God, I have no idea. So. Many.

• Oh god i couldnt even begin to count...

• Awesome, what kind of genres do you usually read?

• I hear ya! Ooh, have you heard of Goodreads? I love that site. It helps me keep track of which books I've read and what books I want to read. And let me tell you, my "to read" list keeps getting longer each time I'm on that site, lol.

• Love Goodreads, one of my fave websites!! And im like you, my to read list gets longer and longer everyday.