I'm struggling with writer's block, can you help?

I'm trying to write a six page, double-spaced epic about the theme of redemption seen in The Kite Runner novel. I have only written two pages. I need help it's due Thursday to my teacher.

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk about what led to their downfall initially and their logic and thought process then talk about the guilt they had afterwards and talk about their own way of redeeming themselves even if it wasn't to the original person they hurt but to someone that was close to the person they hurt and how that is considered redemption. I don't know if it's applicable but talk about the redemption archetype just as a whole by itself before going into detail of how it fits in the story.

Most Helpful Girl

• Something I do is to just write what ever comes to my mind. Any word or sentence I just write it all down. Don't think just write. It helps me a lot. It was hard to just write in the beginning but I taught myself to write without looking back at what I wrote til I was done writing random stuff. Afterwards I brainstorm.

What Guys Said 4

• I haven't read it, but if you're stuck on the them, have you tried reading a study guide? It'll break it down for you. Just don't plagiarize.

www.sparknotes.com/lit/the-kite-runner/themes.html

This one has a section on the redemption theme. just google kite runner study guide and you can find more.

• There are no deadlines to writing. Unfortunately, in your case there is but I'm not happy about that. I mean, do people think that some of the greatest writings came purely from pressure? You have "writers block" for a valid reason: the words aren't available yet. So now you have to fill in the blanks just to save your grades. I'm so glad I never went to music school to write songs and play/sing.

• Like I always say, due Thursday = do Thursday

• Ok @thegingersnap16. I've seen your creative writing. You wrote (typed) down whatever came to your mind. If you can do that, you can do the same thing with this paper. I have faith in you!

What Girls Said 0