Guys, Would you date Keira Knightley? & rate her?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't date her. I'd fuck her brains out though. I know she's into rough sex so I'd give her that for one good night. Just one good night of hot sex. Then I'd never mess with her again.

I don't like her personality really. She just from what I can see a bit of a bitch, and her acting isn't overly great either.

What Guys Said 13

• I mean sure, I could at least date her. See where it goes from there. It's not like I'm committing or anything...

• She is very attractive. hollywoodlife.com/.../ I don't know anything about her personality though, so I don't know.

• well she's getting older so id say she was a solid eight at one time now she's looking more 6ish

• Never, I hate that lady and was so happy when she was out of Pirates of The Caribbean. Her and Orlando Bloom were so cheesy and always just ruined the momentum of the movie. Especially during the scene of Jack Sparrow vs Davy Jones and these 2 idiots decide that they want to get married in the middle of the battle... anyways, I hate that chick!!

• She's an 8/10, and I'd sure as shit bang her until I eventually gave into her demands and dated her.

I'm partial to English women; If I were to abandon my morals and marry, it'd have to be with an English woman.

• That picture looks horrible. if I'm rating of it 5 at best. she don't really have a body. Her best feature is her face, this picture makes her face look busted

• I'm not interested.

• Sure, but I suspect she wouldn't date me.

• I would. I think she is stunning.

• TOO MUCH EFFORT

• That would be a creepy age gap.

• she's a bit too old for me so no.

• OMG... 10/10