Which subject do think was the sheer wastage of time?

There is always one subject we have in school or college which is of no use... all you have to do is to mug up that subject and pass the exam.. social and legal research methodology for me 😣

Most Helpful Guy

• gym. wtf was that stupid ball called.

• Haha... we had physical education instead of gym.. n it was a piece of shit too 😂😂

• bleh, sukas.

• swipe finger on notepro 12.2 really fast. fuck that was rough. winded.

Most Helpful Girl

• A few of the science and math classes I took seemed unnecessary for an elementary education degree.

What Guys Said 3

• I had to once take a ceramics class in H. S. lol I tend to think everything is pointless today outside of my major which is engineering. I hated General Ed with the passion..

• English is wors subgect eva..

• My whole degree is a waste of time. I shouldve just done business alone instead of doing double with engineering. And now i have a major capstone for engineering. So much work. FML.

What Girls Said 2

• I think history is a waste. I don't think in most peoples career will we ever need to know when Christopher Columbus sailed the ocean. Plus, I feel a lot of stuff in the history textbooks aren't accurate. So, we are forced to learn unaccurate stuff.

• The subjects I'm shitty at: Arts, Sewing & Knitting, and Music >:(