Do you give a damn about reality TV people? The kard... whatever, hilton and all that?

I used to work for a company that distributed magazines, including "gossip" magazines. It was painful to read the crap on their covers and realize that hundreds of thousands were shipped every Wednesday VS a few thousand national geographic and such magazines per Month.

ah, it just occurred to me that most people who do wouldn't not say it here.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, I don't pay much attention to those people.

Most Helpful Guy

• It astounds me that these hairdresser waiting area magazines sell by the bundle - If the while niche market disappeared overnight I might weep tears of joy rather than tears of despair.

• it did only momentarily two years ago when Time incorporated (which owns all that junk) dropped its distributor (source interlink). It was such a happy day for me, source had laid me off under fishy circumstances in late 2011. I had told my family that as an economist, I was giving the company only 2 more years of life. It was in the news and my mother called me saying "you were off by one year!!!".

What Girls Said 1

• No I don't care and that's because many people out there are mindless drones that are incapable of possessing any intelligent thought past "Who wore it better?"
    I'm jk

What Guys Said 3

• I am clueless to that realm of knowledge.

Can't say I could care less.

• It was a painful job. I saw through the course of 3-4 years how justin beiber (if you ever heard of) was injected to the masses. Starting from a little corner on the covers to magazines devoted entirely to him.
      Really, it was scary to see what sells.

• Yeah, hard to be completely clueless when everyone talks about it. But if people buy it it will sell, strange how some care so much about something so meaningless.

I mean I can at least understand if you're a music fan or something so you have an interest in the artist, but then there's gossip magazines on people who did nothing in life other than being born rich, it's ridiculous.

• No I do not care about them whatsoever plus the main audience of these reality shows are women.

• no I could care less and I can't believe there's people actually interested in that crap