What is your favorite movie?

My favorite movie is Pan's Labyrinth. (Every time I say that people think I'm talking about the movie Labyrinth w/ David Bowie) It's a movie from Spain and it's pretty sad. The story makes up for the shitty cgi. Let's share favorites?

Most Helpful Guy

• Battle Royale, a film so good they didn't want to ruin it by releasing an English dub. The downside being The Hunger Games came out with an updated and Americanised but very very similar film, which completely stopped any idea of them making an updated version because they felt people would assume it was a rip off of the film that ripped them off.

• I watched Battle Royale a few years ago. I remember this certain scene where the guy made it to a lighthouse and everyone was paranoid about some poisoned soup (?). I think I have to rewatch it lol

• Yep and they all turned on each other yet the actual person who poisoned everyone wasn't suspected. The guy has done some good films, he was also in Deathnote.

• Yea, I think I read that that guy was one of the most famous actors in Japan for awhile.

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, yep i immediately thought of Bowies movie lol.
    I can't choose just one so here's some of my faves...
    The Blues Brothers
    Rocky Horror Picture Show
    The Big Chill
    The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
    Almost Famous

• I haven't watched any of those. I went to a frozen yogurt shop called The Big Chill once though lol

• Thats usually what makes a movie great for me is the soundtrack lol :P
      Ill look into that About Alex movie thanks :)

• Big thumbs up for Rocky Horror.

What Guys Said 13

• Probably Jurassic Park, but there are lots of great movies... Star Wars, Star Trek (the original movies, not the new crap), Batman Returns, Indiana Jones, Tomb Raider, Willow, Goonies etc.

• Well only the second best movie of all time! The godfather :)

• At the moment it's probably Bad Boys.

• I have so many tbh, old and new ones but i must say that older movies are the best like the ones from Police Academy, American Pie, Porky's etc

• Top 5
    1. A Clockwork Orange
    2. The Crow
    3 Donnie Darko
    4. The Wall
    5. The Doors

• Cool Hand Luke, ultimate rebel and anti-conformity movie.

Loved Labyrinth <3 , and Pan's Labyrinth had some good cgi :P

• Pirates of the Caribbean.

• probably matrix and all the thought behind it. it´s really deep in my opinion.

• I liked The Matrix too. That scene where Neo wakes up in his real body in that pod and all the other humans are in those pods was so intense!!

• The problem with the Matrix is its a mishmash of old ideas put together in a way which doesn't really do any of them justice. Something which becomes painfully obvious with the second and third films (when they start to get out from under the skirts of the invisibles).

• it´s pretty much one set timeline in which at some place all the films and the animatrix parts play. not every little detail of the story is explained. it´s not a mish mash in my opinion. it´s just a story with some holes in it, which makes sense, because the writing of history has holes in it too in that story because of eras, where mashines have taken over and part of the historical memory was lost.

• Howl's Moving Castle.

• I love that movie! I liked the turnip head character. Studio Ghibli movies are great. You should also watch Princess Monoke if you haven't.

• I've seen most of Hayao Miyazaki's movies.

• The Dark Knight
    Silence of the Lambs
    There's a few more I love, those two came to mind right now.

• Batman The Dark Knight Rises.. it's so good :D.

• V for Vendetta and Talledega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

• the 1 avangers

What Girls Said 10

• My favorites are the first and second Pirates of the Caribbean movies. I'm shamelessly obsessed.

• I love, "The Fall." It's such a beautiful visual movie with a story woven in that keeps you wanting to know more.

• The Breakfast Club
    The Lost Boys
    Thelma and Louise
    White Oleander
    All of the Halloween and Nightmare on Elm Street movies

• I haven't figure that out yet!

• Corrina, Corrina.

It has Whoopi Goldberg and Ray Liotta in it. I literally watch it like every other day.

• I can't prick one... I have a list of like 20😂😂

• Love Rosie, Pitch Perfect 1&2(girly shit, I know), Warm Bodies and the whole Hunger Games franchise!! <3

• The Nightmare Before Christmas
    Furious 7
    Free Willy 1 & 2
    Pitch Black

• The Pursuit of Happyness. One of my all time faves!

• The Devil's Wears Pieces Prada