Hey guys, check this out and let me know what you think?

-----------------------------
-----------------------------------------------

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't have time now but I'm commenting so I can come back later to check it out lol

• Wow ur voice is amazing! But the music was so distracting I couldn't appreciate ur voice enough. A bit of a calmer tune like an acoustic guitar or a piano I think would've worked better. But I guess that's just my taste

• Aw thank you so much!!! That means the world to me!! :)

• Ur welcome! And thank u for MHO! 😆

Most Helpful Girl

• 1:50 kind of thing that makes me trip.

I loved this version. I really did. I didn't like the voice at the beginning but then I kept listening to it and I loved it.

It needs more stuff of course, it's not totally professional but it surely is a great job.

What Guys Said 1

• Love this.. but what ever that is in the back ground.. the other voice.. it's totally destroying your song.. andbwithout that's if pay for this on iTunes 😊

• Thank you! I know, the voice was bothering me but I had no way of removing it. Thank you so much though, that means the world to me!! Xx

What Girls Said 0