Who has played the best Joker so far?

Who has played the best Joker so far?Cesar Romero (Batman 1966)

Jack Nicholson (Batman 1989)

Mark Hamill (Voice, Batman The Animated Series 1992)

Heath Ledger (The Dark Knight 2008)
Cameron Monaghan (Gotham 2015)

Jared Leto (Suicide Squad 2016)

• Cesar Romero
  • Jack Nicholson
  • Mark Hamill
  • Heath Ledger
  • Cameron Monaghan
  • Jared Leto

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually liked Heath Ledger the best, it's too bad he died I would of liked to see him in the Gotham series.

What Girls Said 2

• I have never seen the last two, well... the Gotham Joker hasn't really come into his own yet has he? Or did I miss some episodes?

For me it's Tim Burton's Batman every time. His Gotham is the best, the art-deco metropolis, the brooding villains and cartoon characters... Jack Nicholson falling into that acid, the way he still smiles when he's angry... I find Heath's version a weak copy , like it thought Nicholson was doing a cartoon and he tried ot make it real. I didn't think it worked at all. I tried watching it last night and just don't buy him as The Joker.

I'm also a big fan of the old series with Adam West, but I find Caeser less intimidating... but oddly more insane!

• That's not fair to put jared Leto in this poll when Suicide Squad has not even come out yet.

Such a dumb poll

What Guys Said 3

• We haven't seen Leto in action lol he shouldn't be here.

As for my favourite, Mark Hamill. The guy is brilliant! He's able to make me laugh and creep me out at the same time.

• Yeah, just added him to fill out all 6 spots. Not really fair to judge him yet, though.

• fair enough ^^ though from what I've seen in the trailer, my expectations are pretty high hahha

• Of course, Jared Leto as the Joker and looking like that! Should be great :)

• Jack Nicholson, of course, he was an authentic Joker, unlike Heath.

• I always loved Jack, but Heath ledgers played that character almost perfectly of you ask me.