Disney vs. Nickelodeon vs. The Cartoon Network: Which channel was you favorite?

Of the 3, I watched the CN the least. I loved the Disney Channel and Nickelodeon, but I watched Nick more. I didn't start watching Disney until I was around 12. And even then I still watched Nickelodeon.

• The Disney Channel
  • Nickelodeon
  • The Cartoon Network

Most Helpful Guy

• B, hands down... they had all the good shows: Doug, Nick arcade, weinerville, salute your shorts, hey dude, Pete and Pete, are you afraid of the dark, legends, rocko. All That, my brother and me. Didn't care much for ren and stimpy and catdog, ah real monsters

Most Helpful Girl

• Ed, Edd, Eddy
    Courage the Cowardly Dog.
    Dexter's Lab
    PowerPuff Girls
    Johnny Bravo
    Foster's Home
    Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

The only thing Nickelodeon had was SpongeBob and Fairly OddParents. Oh and the giant face! I loved him. Oh and Blues Clues.

I never liked the Disney Channel much. Except maybe PB&J Otters. Or the House of Mouse.

Cartoon Network had AdultSwim and Toonami though. That's where I got my dose of anime.
    Cartoon Network just wins!

What Guys Said 12

• Disney makes me puke, Never liked it although Disney XD contains some good action stuff, I often like for example = kid Vs kat and kick buttowskie and Dennis and nasher often phenies and Ferb..
    NICKELODEON IS AWESOME it always cheers me up has good stuff, apart from some which are of not my taste.
    CN cartoon network = I would said through a river of lava, for the carrots this channel used to show 10-15 years ago, it was awesome, I didn't had tv back then but I watched those cartoon after downloading them.
    But this days, I would not even accept to watch this channel even if someone pays me 10 USD to watch it for every minute, unless there is Ben 10 on it, it's decent action

• I didn't have any of these. The closest equivalent would probably be Disney Channel, since in Canada we had 'The Family Channel' that showed a ton of Disney stuff. I also got the local Fox station's Disney Afternoon.

• I was always way more into Cartoon Network/adult swim.

• Cartoon Network for me without doubt.

Remember Ed, Edd & Eddy? Hahah good old times..

• 😢 when someone asks a question you did already

• Nickelodeon followed by Cartoon Network.

• Batman was CN I think so that would have been my fav out of the three

• I watched rocko modern life, Doug, etc Etc

Cartoon Network I mainly watched looney tunes, dexter lab, etc etc

Never was into Disney other than the movies on VHS

• when i was a kid... it was... channel 28; pbs. mr rodgers, reading rainbow, seseme st n shit.

• Cartoon Network when it was actually good..

• I've always liked Cartoon Network the best.

• Other: Animax
    On topic: I think it's Disney

What Girls Said 15

• The Cartoon Network! THEY HAVE ADULT SWIM!

• I think I watched Cartoon Network the most.

• Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nickelodeon!
    *splat*

• I didn't actually have tv until I was 8 and I didn't have more than 5 channels until last year but I watched cartoons at friends' houses. They never understood why I always wanted to watch tv lol

• Lol that's how it was with Disney. We didn't have that channel until I turned 12. I would always watch at my friend's

• I was more for Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network growing up. I watched Disney Channel the least, but it was still good.

• Back when there were actually good shows on? CN. Then Nick. Then Disney.

• Are you CN what I'm saying? ;D

• Cartoon Network as a Child and Disney Chanel as a teenager :)

• I was a Cartoon Network kid, a Nickelodeon pre-teen, and a Disney teen.

• Cartoon Network is the best :)

• I think I watched Nickelodeon more.

• DISNEY will always be the best for me 👑

• Lol you brought my old post back to life I see haha

• DISNEY <3
    The Suit Life of Zack and Cody was my favorite show <3

• I liked nicelodeon the most.

• Tough choice, I actually liked all 3. But I voted for The Cartoon Network, because I was actually excited to come home and watch Toonami. They had Dragonball Z, Tenchi Muyo, Voltron, Sailor Moon, Big O, Yu Yu Hakasho, Batman the Animated series, Samurai Jack and many more.