In your opinion, what is the most irrititating thing people ask you for?

For me there are two things that almost instantly get under my skin whenever people ask me for it. Those two things are 1) My food and 2) My money. What is it for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• You pretty much got it. The worse if after you say no nicely they are rude about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. When people ask me for my honest opinion and then get angry when I give it to them (in general I don't mind giving my opinion) and 2. My undivided attention AT ALL TIMES when this is completely impossible because I have a life outside of one person.

What Guys Said 3

• I seldom have fixations. The same question asked by one my induce me to answer w/o a thought while someone else asking the same thing may irritate me.

It all depends on how I perceive their intention and I'm good with that.

I basically dislike when someone asks me a question with an ulterior or similar motive that invades my privacy :)

• My dick... I'm just like, "get off my dick"

• ask something ASAP... can't see when i'm still lazying around

What Girls Said 2

• If you're a sketchy guy who I have never met before, then asking me to "smile" or saying "cheer up love it might never happen" - makes me wan't to hit you in the face, hard, and if were not for the fact that I only weigh 121 lbs I would be tempted actually do so.

• Asking how much money I have in my bank account.