Hey guys (or girls) what is your favorite game for PS4?

Which game would you like to receive as a gift and why? Also are there any downsides to that game?

Most Helpful Guy

• if you haven't played it you should definitely get GTA5 and The Last of Us Remastered.

Other good ones would be
    Metal Gear Solid 5,
    The Witcher 3,
    Fallout 4,
    Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
    DriveClub

The Last of Us, Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection and DriveClub are exclusives, even though the first 2 are just remastered games from the PS3 but some of the best ones, definitely worth playing if you haven't!

• Nathan Drake Collection would be a great choice, it comes with all 3 Uncharted games, which were 3 of the best games of PS3, a must if your'e a PS gamer. Plus, next year comes out Uncharted 4, so playing the first 3 would be a good idea.

• Oh yeah he has the uncharted games.

• thanks for MHO! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I like Destiny, personally. It's a really good game to kill some time. And you have the option of playing solo or playing with other people (strangers or friends). If someone doesn't like grinding (doing the same thing over and over) they may not like the game though, because there's a hefty amount of that involved.

What Guys Said 24

• *Sigh*... Destiny. Eff that game for the time sink it is, but it comes and goes in spurts.

Playing Metal Gear Solid V now, and it's fun but I am a bit OCD about finishing the missions with the best rating and not getting caught, so it's going slow. Painfully slow.

As for receiving a PS4 game for a present, probably Star Wars Battlefront. Not a Star Wars fan, but hey the only game I played for Star Wars was really fun, and I think this takes a lot of influence from it.

• All games I guess you could say have a down side for some other people's perspective at least. I don't have many games for the ps4, but I guess you could say in general you can't go wrong with God of War games, The Elder Scrolls games, the Final Fantasy 7 remake still hasn't come out I was really looking forward to it, but now seeing the trailer and reading what the designers of the game have said about the game I am not sure I want to get it anymore because of the vast about of changes they are gonna make in the ps4 remake as opposed to the original that was for the ps1.

• My favorite PS4 games are The Last of Us (everyone should play that game, pure masterpiece), it came out for PS3 first, but it got remastered for PS4. The Witcher 3 is also one of my favorites, another masterpiece.

• The last of us remastered. It's the best console game on the market. One of the best video game stories I've played in my entire years of gaming. It broke a record recently too... it essentially has won the most awards of any game in history. That alone should tell you something

• My favourite game, and pretty much the only one I play, is Football Manager. I play on my laptop, and have played this game since around 1993! It was called Championship Manager up until around 2004. It's a highly addictive football (soccer) management simulation game. New and updated versions come out each year, and for the most part I buy the newer version. Downsides to the game? The game cheats me every time I lose a match!! Haha! :)

• Sounds very interesting

• No, not at all lol. The game isn't for me and the person I want to get it for loves footy.

• Haha! Well that's good! 😉 It's a good game for a footie fan if you like the strategy, tactics and general 'management' side of the game, but you don't actually 'play' the game like with FIFA games. You kinda watch all your hard work simulated and can change things during the game as it's played out. But yeah, I hope whatever you choose to buy is the right choice for the person you're buying for! 😂 Anyway, thanks for your replies to my answer! 😊

• Bloodborne :') I have an Xbox One, but I've watched Streams of it and it looks amazing!

Do you play games? 😏😉

• Personally I don't really have the time but I want to get one for a friend 😊

• Awesome. Thanks

• it's good but also really fucking hard and I wouldn't get it unless I know he likes the Demon/Dark Souls games!

• GTA V is good. Also they're doing a FF7 remake

• I believe a lot of people love GTA5

• I can only think of uncharted 4 for now, but it's still a long way to come.
    Perhaps the uncharted collection instead, I am so up to date with games I can't think of any game i am missing out.

• 😂🙂 the games the kids want are fall out 4 and Black ops 3

• The Uncharted series, The Yakuza series, The God of War series, The Last of Us, Bloodborne, All of them contain scenes of a graphic nature, but they're SOOO good :D.

• -classic turn based strategy like romance of the three kingdoms and nobunaga ambition
    -because i prefer sword than gun ; p
    -downside , well , rotk on ps4 dont have English version.

• My favorites so far have been dragon age 4, fallout 4, re:revelations 2 in that order.

I'd really like the new Assasins Creed game.

• I only play 1 game and its FIFA! #footballmaniac

• Grand Theft Auto V.

Downside? maybe the violence :P

• Fallout 4 is my new favorite

• I wish I could play PS4 too bad I'm broke :(

• Hey I don't have one either 😊

• I haven't. I'm just wanting to get a game for a friend.

• Ohh were the same lol too many good games out there, many to mention. Cool you're also a gamer

• If you buying someone a game. here's the best new ones that are hot

Black ops 3
    Star wars battlefront
    Fallout
    Grand theft auto 5
    Assassins creed syndicate
    Metal gear solid

These are the ones You want to buy him or her

• @MidnightRyder, oh ya, definitely Fallout. GTA5 if the person doesn't have it as well, that was one of the few recently released games where I thought, man this story is entertaining and interesting, simply because it doesn't take itself too seriously and just makes fun of everything - all while having good mechanics.

• arkham knight!

• Mortal Kombat X, Tekken 7, Dead Or Alive 5.

• I don't own a PS4 D:, I'm still rocking a PS2 :D

• Hey I don't have any PlayStation lol 😂 my kids rock the wii

• The original will always be my favorite!

• OMG YES, that's why I'll never get rid of mine

• I haven't got one.
    I still got PS3 but never play it maybe once every two months if that

• Should have bought and Xbox One. I'll probably get a lot of backlash for that comment.

• I`m clueless I gotten too old for games consoles

What Girls Said 3

• Tomb Raider.
    Lara Croft is awesome.

What I would love for the PS4 to do though is play games from previous versions. They'd make more money that way. People would be buying more games.

• Smart chica!

• Yeah no laptops are really good though they are just less bad than other laptops to be honest if you really want a good pc get a computer. Alienware is the best that are sold in stores at least.

• @blondfrog Alienware is what I'm going for. I can't get a desktop though, there're two in the house already (not mine. Don't feel comfortable using them) and they take up the only room we have for a desktop. Besides I can take a laptop to Uni with me and the library. Get me out of the house.

• Witcher 3, Mortal Kombat X and The Last of Us are my favorites

• "Until Dawn " is my favourite ps4 game.