Should I Buy Fallout 4, Far Cry 4, or Just Cause 3?

I have a PS4 and for Christmas I'm buying myself a game. I want a game with a good long story and multiplayer. I was thinking Fallout 4, but it doesn't have multiplayer. Then I thought Far Cry 4, but it I don't think the story is all that great. So, Just Cause 3 because it looks fun, but the story is proabably crap. My favourite game is The Last of Us if that helps. Please give any game suggestions that you think fit me, but only say them if you have played it. Thx! :3

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, great question. Never played Just Cause series, but I have played pretty much all Fallout and FC. Fallout and FC are both great series and you can go wrong with picking one or the other. Fallout wins by a small margin simply because of more variety. FC4 is basically a rebooted FC3. FC does start to get a bit repetitive after a while. Buy whatever is on sale, LOL!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• I have both and playing them on my off days from the gym. I love winsuiting in Just Cause 3 and I love killing deathclaws in my power armor hehe

• My friends say Fall Out 4 is great so I would recommend it

• Fallout 4 is best out of all those.

• Far cry 4 was not nearly as good as part 3. Never played Just Cause anything. Fallout 4 is pretty damn awesome I have already put in over 100 hours and maybe done half of what the game has to offer.