What is the naughtiest moment in your school days that you can remember?

anyone else?
;-) ... ;-)

Most Helpful Girl

• Getting thrown out of assembly for telling the home ec teacher to fuck off? The headmistress stopped the whole assembly and shouted at me in front of the entire school. It was pretty funny. She then made me "sit and think about what I had done until I felt ready to apologise", so I got a whole day of not having to go to class, it was great!

Most Helpful Guy

• FWUCK. I TOTALLY SMASHED THIS HAWT GIURL IN THE ASS IN HIGH SCHOOL. THEN I TOO A DUMP ON HER FYACE AND CALLED HER A SUKA AND STOLE HER PANTS.

What Girls Said 2

• Ditching my Math class because I hated my teacher and didn't feel like seeing his face.

• getting fucked in the girl's locker room

What Guys Said 7

• Nothing really bad. Skipped classes or entire days several times. Got kicked out of my physics class. I always gave my physics teacher a hard time because he sucked as a teacher so badly. He also might have known that I was one of the guys who toilet papered his house. I walked out of a calculus class one time. It was something important, but it pissed off my teacher and he gave me two quiz Fs.

All pretty innocent high school stuff. I got in LOTS of trouble in the 7th grade though. I won't go into detail because I don't remember, but it was ongoing.

In college I lit up a joint in class once. It was at the end of lecture though and I walked out after lighting it.

• I was actually the model student in highschool to the extent that I won Student of the Year at graduation and am currently a model student in college. Though in Jr. High around 7th and 8th grade, I was a handful. Always getting into mischief. Worst was probably making another student's head bleed by pulling out his chair from behind him. Got suspended for 2 days.

I suppose there was one thing in high school. There was this one blonde girl who was extremely athletic, developed, and attractive to the extent that every male in the school wanted her and couldn't help but catcall, stare, and make sexually inappropriate comments toward her. I was one of them. Thinking back on it, it was wrong. And if I could meet her again, I'd probably apologize.

• I sneaked out of class once after checking in my name in the presence list while the teacher was writing on the white board. I sat close to the door so I just grabbed my bag and walked out. After a while outside chillin I got a lot of texts saying the teacher understood I wasn't there. I thought shiet shiet what do I do now. I went back inside holding a napkin over my face. The teacher asked me where I went and I said with a pity face I felt sick and that I just threw up in the school toilet,. I fooled the teacher along with the whole class that I wasn't feeling well. Some of the studets asked me if I was ok, and I was like "yeah man I'm fine ;P". I felt like a Boss fooling the whole class when the target was the teacher.

• So far? I brought my girlfriend behind the stairs and things were getting hot. I was gonna finger her but my nails would have hurt her.

• at one of the universities i went to i had sex in almost every building on campus.

• I remember being in high school and there being a really attractive girl sitting in front of me wearing a thong. I could see the edge of her butt crack too. I got really horny and put my hand in my pocket. I rubbed the side of my penis. No stroking or anything. I came in my pants accidentally in about 10 seconds.

• I don't remember. I was such a good nerd lol