What is the most embarrassing moment of your life?

yup any more?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Joining GirlsAskGuys.

What Girls Said 5

• Wow I could right you a novel...

I forgot to eat a few months ago and I went to the mall to try clothes on. Squished my finger BAD in the dressing room and it made me dizzy. I started walking around trying to forget about the pain and I lost all my hearing and vision and started crawling around on the ground like a squished bug.

I knocked a clothes rack over and everyone thought I was on drugs. They called the mall cop who sees this tiny speck of blood on my finger and wraps a bandaid around it like I'm 5 or something. (It was my actual NAIL that hurt, not the cut lol)

They called my little brother to come sit with me and they made me sit in a metal chair for a few minutes like a circus freak. Then they gave my little brother a business card and told him to call if I passed out again *eyeroll* He shows everyone that card now.

Worst part was, when they asked what was wrong I told them "I lost my phone" because I realized I dropped it (like that explained why I was crawling around like an idiot). It's funny AF now but I still cringe whenever I walk by that store.

• It haven't happened yet.. Lol

I've been in embarrassing situations but then I forget about it and it's all good. I've never been in a situation that is so embarrassing I'll remember the rest of life. Hopefully I never consider something embarrassing enough to call it "the most embarrassing moment of my life".

• All of everything

• Got rejection from a guy when I was high school student

• I farted in front of the male highschool counselor once.

What Guys Said 1

• When i was born and i was covered in all blood and some white trash :/