Who was your "hottest" actress/actor growing up as a teen?

Please provide the name and a picture (or link) to get an upvote.

My Answer:
Amy Jo Johnson - the Pink Power Ranger

Who was your

Updates:
@brunette_bombers @ZekeGaymer @HandsomeGuyNextDoor @Prettygurl12 @rach27 @SensualScribe @rach263 @BrunetteNYC @Mxx38 @EmpatheticLady @Ebbndflow @margarida @BlueCoyote @rebekahj391 @Enaya @Blonde401 @BadBoy4Life @menina @LimiQuitz @Amelia17 @Katy16 @AmandaLynn1930 @archiz @Suhmer @Conflustered @kaylaS91

0|0
15|10

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• My really, really big teen crush (and I still find her cute nowadays) is Swedish actress Rebecca Liljeberg. I assume there are not many here who know her because she's never acted in a Hollywood movie. I'm really into cute girls (unlike 95% of guys who are into stereotypical "pretty" or "hot" girls) and she was like the perfect personification of cuteness to me :-). In the photo she's about 16-17 which is the age I got to know her (later on I found out she's not only very cute but also very smart. She's really good with computers and programming and that kind of stuff. I think she even went on to get a PhD in computer science).
    lh5.googleusercontent.com/.../...ge-1730788244.jpg

As for Hollywood actresses, I used to like Reese Witherspoon quite a lot. She's also one of those girls who don't have the typical pretty-look (like "fashion-model"-type of look) but she too has a very cute face I think. I especially like her tip-tilted nose and her lips.
    40.media.tumblr.com/.../...gi2xJk1sedcflo1_400.jpg

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

What Guys Said 9