Can you look at these "beauties" with no make-up?

You are always sharing their pictures here and it started to make me angry. But look at them with no make-up

Angelina
Can you look at these

Aishwarya

Penelope

Adriana

Kate Winslet

0|0
10|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Aishwarya is perfectly fine without makeup, lol. The others too, though. The only questionable picture here is of "Angelina", but I think that's because this is just a bad picture; and she has remainder of eyeliner around her eyes which makes them look somewhat odd due to the additional dark tone.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They are all beautiful bit the only whose not be wearing makeup is Late. Angie has eyeliner on, lipstick and eyeshadow at the very least.

Makeup won't make you pretty in my opinion of you don't have good skin coloring. Angelina does look stunning bare faced though in pictures I've seen.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Woooahhhh. They are like reptilian shape shifters!!! They don't look the same!!

1|0
    1|0
  • Absolutely I can look at them without makeup. They're still beautiful. What's your point?

2|1
    0|0
  • Sure, what's the problem?

Of course that's what they look like.

What's your point?

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean they are all naturally beautiful makeup just hides "imperfections". I've always gave girls I've liked/dated compliments when they didn't ware their make up. I got trained after a few times they showed up to class "oh I feel bad I didn't have time to put make up on"

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand. I feel like this was done passive-aggressively, but these women are still beautiful. Except Angelina was never really my type over-hyped too much maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • No surprise. But still beautiful :)

1|0
    0|0
  • That Airshwaya girl looks beautiful. Wow!

0|0
    0|0
  • Apart from Kate Winslet I have never found any of those women attractive anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Miss Aishwarya looks the best. Those hot indian genes, always natural beauty

0|0
    0|0
  • They all still look OK. Makeup washes off anyway when you're fooling around in the shower.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes except Angelina, never liked her face^^

1|0
    0|0
  • I never thought Angelina was attractive to begin with

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I mean, they're still celebs

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of them weren't attractive to begin with, with or without makeup, I don't know what the craze with them is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aishwarya still looks good but since they are celebrities they always need to look their best, the rest of them look plain or washed out

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• yeah so? What did u expected them to look pretty and perfect? NOPE!

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they all still look good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Adriana Lima still looks equally good without make-up & all the others still look good, too ;P

0|0
    0|0
  • They all still look good.

1|0
    0|0
  • I look better with no makeup, but I'm probably a lot healthier and don't have nearly as much stress as they do!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they all still look beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are still stunning:)

0|0
    0|0
  • They look fine without makeup. What about it?

0|0
    0|0
  • They're even more beautiful without all the makeup! It looks fresh and youthful. :) Even though some are wearing minimal-to-none

1|0
    0|0