Have any of you ever been to a Masquerade Ball?

For those of you that don't know it's a dance where girls where the dresses guys wear the tuxedos and you wear victorian style masks kind of masking your identity.

If no to the title question would you ever want to go?

• Yes I've been
  • No I haven't but would like to
  • Have not and would not
  • Other
  • *burps*
More! More responses.

Most Helpful Girl

• victorian style! OHHH MY DREAM! I just have to lose 40 lbs more and than I want be at a ball! YES I AM ONE OF THOSE GIRLS! hahah! OHHHH I WISH TO DO THAT BEFORE I die of real boredom! haha PLEASE apple god can I go to a ball and be a QUEEN!

• Wow didn't realize you'd get so excited.

• eventbrite. com is pretty good site to look for things like this or raves or other formal dances or galas. Most venues that host these things put them up on eventbrite because it's a good way for them to advertise themselves.

• oh okay thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope can't say I have.

What Girls Said 11

• I have, actually! :) It was semi-formal and not everyone wore masks but me and my group of friends did. It was more for the fun and pictures since it was dark indoors and it didn't matter because everyone was dancing and it wouldn't stay on anyway. The whole idea and mystery theme behind it made it somewhat magical though. Definitely would do it again!

• i have been once, and it was FREAKING AMAZING.

• I've been to one last year around Halloween. It was Alice in wonderland themed too.

• Yes I have. It was to one of my girl friend's themed birthday party. Her parents are wealthy and they organised a restaurant for her 18th.

• That must have been fun. Did she have a lot of people at her party?

• It was amazing and heaps of fun. She had everyone from the year level attend (high school) and her family/family friends there also, so just a bit under 80 guest

• Oh I wish I had fancy friends like those! I still don;'t have many friends ):

• I've been to a party at college where you wore masks but it wasn't a ball lol.

• I've went like 2 times? it was cool :)

• i would love to go. always wanted to.

• What's stopping you?

• it's alright :p

• Oh okay... now i wonder what other clubs and places i haven't seen like a rave? @Octavius Am I asking stupid questions! haha THANK YOU~

• I'd love to go to one of these

• No but I would love to go to one.

• no I never been to one

• Omg I've always wanted to go to one !!!

What Guys Said 3

• If I find a normal high society event boring I will dislike this one aswell.
    Never went to a festival, might do this one

• I think it would be a lot of fun.

• No, the one from gossip girl made me not want to though