What shows did you watch in the morning before you went to school when you were younger?

I used to love watching PepperAnn, the Wiggles, Chugginton, the Shanna Show (no one remembers that show) & Choo Choo Soul.

Most Helpful Guy

• not gonna lie. I watched dragons tails all the way up till I was 15 almost every morning. I watched it as a kid and I was usually the first one done getting ready in the morning. so I just put it to that and watched it.

• There's nothing wrong with that. I used to watch these shows in high school. Dragon tails, dragon tails, you have me singing that now.

• hope it brought back happy memories.

• My first MHO!!! thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Hammy the Hamster
    The Crocodile Hunter

• Thanks for MH :)

What Guys Said 2

• Shin Chan. Best. Show. Ever. I loved that show as a kid, hell, if I could still watch it, I would.
    Every kid in Spain watched it... not the most adequate show for kids but ehh who cares, it was hilarious xD

I also watched Dragon Ball when they didn't air Shin Chan.

• I liked Shin Chan. I forgot about that show

• Yo! PepperAnn!!! :D
    I watched the Animaniacs and some Sesame Street

• You used to watch PepperAnn? lol

• lol yeah I didn't have cable half my childhood so I made do but it was cool though

What Girls Said 1

• We didn't really watch tv in the mornings before school, my mom always had the news on. But I did watch Teen Titans in the morning when that used to be on tv.