Why is Angelina Jolie so popular?

0|0
0|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Marketing. Movie actors are products like soap, their popularity depends mostly on marketing. That's why they are very rarely perfectly good looking but instead are oddly oddly good looking. They need to be distinctive to be memorable, like a logo or the graphics on a box of soap.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• cause she's hot and a pretty good actress. i think she's overrated, but god damn! her in tomb raider as laura croft. i can't even speak of the things i would do to her

0|0
    0|0
  • For acting in many movies and she does charity too. She's also the symbol of brest cancer prevention as she had her brests removed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like how she looks. Her cheekbone implants look ridiculous not to mention she's really boney

0|0
    0|0
  • she's hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's an actress and does her job well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember spilling a lot of seed watching her naked in her movies back in the day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because she's an actress?

0|0
    0|0
    • There are a lot of actress. They are not famous as angelina

• Show All
    • Not only that but she has a unique appearance. Maybe all that's why.

• I haven't seen any movies that Kate is in so I can't say if she can act or not. Other than Titanic in which I really haven't truly seen that movie fully. Jennifer Connelly... ehh she's okay. Maybe I just haven't seen the movies where she's truly excelled.

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.