Age old question:PS4 or XBOX One?

I'm a PS4 fan all the way. Are there any who are with me or against me?

• XBOX One
  • PlayStation 4

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been playing on playstation ever since I upgraded from my gameboy when I was younger.
    To all PC fanatics out there
    I have one question
    Why 😂
    Graphics are the same as on console and pc no matter how fancy your pc is
    Sometimes pc the frames per second are way slower
    And
    Too
    Many
    Buttons
    I played a game of steam and it was my first time playing on pc
    Honestly I can't
    My fingers bend in every direction just to do an action

• No way, the hardware on a gaming PC is way ahead of any console. I like consoles, but a PC is a much better machine, especially a desktop. A desktop you can upgrade components, add ram, change video cards, or have a dual video card system. There is no way the FPS on a well designed desktop or gaming laptop is lower than a console. If that's the case, you are playing on a PC with outdated hardware.

• @Northeast106 ill just say this
      Darling
      PCs weren't designed for gaming originally

• PC hardware has been better for a long time though. The advantage to a console, is everyone playing on a server has the same hardware specs. So for online play it does make it simpler on the server end or company end for troubleshooting. PC's are more bang for the buck with hardware, and with a PC you can get the latest and greatest in hardware. Even when a new console comes out, it's not using the very best technology available, although they are always better than the console they are replacing. I mean, I just see the trade offs between the two. Consoles are good with a group of friends, and you can just kick back, relax, and play a few rounds of COD or whatever.

What Guys Said 21

• 2|5
  • All hail the glorious PC master race
    i.ytimg.com/vi/_9RJJjGNPMI/maxresdefault.jpg

• PS4, because

- it's more powerful,
    - I'm more interested in the exclusive games on PS
    - better games on PS+
    - MS treats my country like shit

that's mostly it. but I play most of my games on PC anyway because I want the best graphics and framerate

• jsicktheslick.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/ps1.png

This is what I have OP.. Mirin?

• Ps4 for sure ! ;)

• PC is the best. I'm used to the Xbox more, and I like the controller better. The ps4 though is a better system for a better price. I think playstation is the smarter choice money wise, but the online gaming servers for Xbox were historically better since we had to pay for a gold membership. From what I understand, playstation 4 now charges for online play?

• Both, but you forgot about Nintendo Wii ;)

• I tried playing Wii.. I returned it the very same day. Its just not as good, sorry. If it works for you then by all means play your Wii

• I missed GameCube. I mostly played Tony Hawk's Underground 2 on it though. Resident Evil 4 was next

• Yeah, Game Cube was great, Wii really sucks, I don't like that controller.

• PC________________________

• They're more identical than ever.

• I have a PS4 since 2 years ago. I have no complaints

• Neither. PS2 forever!

• ps4 for the last of us 2

• Xbox One. Super fan of Mr. Gates.

• Glorious PC Gamer Master Race.

• PCMR, but if I had to pick Xbox

• I'm with you 100%

• The Xbox One.

I'd rather support an American company over a Japanese one.

• Ps3 a 4 are the best things to come out since the original SNES!

PlayStation pimp 4ever <3

• PS4 always work.

• PS4 all the way!

• PC forever :D

What Girls Said 8

• NONE GOD DAMN IT! It doesn't matter what console you use. It's all about the games. Which I don't like any xbox games really. So best to go with ps4 since there will be more interesting games.

Mindless shooting is for the xbox. :P

For me I'm to broke to buy all the consoles and games. So I just use PSP, and some Nintendo emulators and get games for that. Though i do have a wii and now a nintendo new 3ds xl. Though I haven't got any games for the 3ds yet. :'(

• PS4 hands down. I'm Sony's bitch.

That being said, while we do have every generation of Playstation in this house (and 2 PS4's), we also have an xbox one (and gamecube and wii, but that's not what this is about). We're not console snobs.

• Ps4! Though all I have is a ps2...

• I can't really say as I've only owned the PS line. I've played the XBox before, but I've never actually owned one, so I can't make an accurate assessment of it.
    Yet, I still voted B lol

• YEAH! 😱😱😱😱 I'm with you 😍😊😊👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮

• None of them... PC master race!

• PS4 all the way

• PLAYSTATION FOR THE WIN