What is the worst movie you've ever seen?

And the best, if you want.

Most Helpful Girl

• THE LAST AIRBENDER.

Worst. Movie. Ever.
    It severely depressed me.

Most Helpful Guy

• The Room is one of my favorite movies actually! It's so bad it is good. So many plot lines... So little time. It is hilarious.
    The Room would rate as in my top 5 for sure. The Princess Bride is probably my top pic for best movie though since it mixes multiple genres seamlessly.

As for worst, Master of Disguise comes to mind.
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../220px-Masterdisguise.jpg

I watched the movie hoping for a movie that would be "so bad, it's good." Unfortunately, this movie was just so bad it's bad. When a movie makes a fart joke a recurring gag throughout the movie, you know the movie is just baaaad.

What Girls Said 12

• The Hills Have Eyes was sooooooooooo bad. The original version has an excuse. The 2006 version did not. It was playing on fears that don't even *exist* anymore.

• 50 Shades of Grey 😒😒😒

• San Andreas was by far the cheesiest movie i have ever seen. How does someone flip their car multiple times and walks out with minor injuries? Not only does the car flip multiple times but it manages to hang on the side of a cliff at a ninety degree angle and not fall off.

• The Vatican Exorcism. It was so horrible I decided to just sleep throughout it in the theater. 🙈

• Blackballed.

• mine has to be The EXACIST friends kept telling me how flipping scary it was and i found a tom and jerry cartoon more scary and i love tom and jerry cartoons lol

• Panman & Mr. Nobody haha like Hell & Heaven 😝

• Oh hi, Mark!
    I agree wth the room.
    I met Greg Sestero last week! Haha

• Can't really remember but it was probably Don't be afraid of the dark.

• Roadhouse

Opinion is either too long or too short.

• The worst was Avatar.

• Double Dragon the movie.

• I actually own that, had a huge Millisa Milano phase.

• I'm so sorry you had to sit through that multiple times to indulge your crush. There were some dark times pre Internet! Hahahaha

• Yeah, those pre internet day were rough as hell lmao

What Guys Said 11

• Batman & Robin. I mean, there are plenty of terrible movies but going from the 1989 original and Batman Returns to seeing that piece of crap was like... holy shit I don't even know where to start. This is how you ruin a franchise making a parody of Batman, giving Batman and Robin nipples, making Bane retarded, the worst acting in history, worst jokes of mankind an insult to intelligence, making Gotham City the gayest place in Earth where it's supposed to be this corrupted dark corner of murder... Fuck, it ruined my childhood that movie. I hate it with all my guts.

End rant

My favorite movie is Watchmen. Made me read the graphic novel and then made me a number one fan of Alan Moore. Have read all of his stuff at this point.

• Yeah, never did figure out why he needed nipples and a butt crack on that fucking suit :|

• This was a steaming pile of crap
    www.standbyformindcontrol.com/.../...ie_poster.jpg

• space balls
    twilight (thats right ladies, SHOTS FIRED lol)
    wayne's world

• Unbroken 2014 is the worst movie ever

• my movies aren't that bad, dickhead!

• Aren't that good either, dickhead!

• they also make references to other episodes sometimes. it reminds me a little bit of the movie version of arrested development. also, it took me 14 years to realize futurama made a mst3k reference, which made me appreciate them that much more.

• That is cool :)

• S. I. C. K Serial Insane clown killer. Its free on youtube.

• Diary of a wimpy kid

• Cheerleading Ninjas, hands down

• Aloha... a dumb reverse top gun trying to be politically correct.

• I try to forget those bad movies

• Jupiter ascending was pretty damn awful