Favourite 80's Movie?

The 80's was an era of so many brilliant movies now known as 'must see classics' such as The Breakfast Club, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, ET the Extra-Terrestrial, Back to the Future, Ghost Busters, 16 Candles, Pretty in Pink, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, the Goonies, Beverly Hills Cop, the Terminator, the Princess Bride, the Karate Kid, National Lampoon's Vacation, the Labyrinth, Footloose, Beetlejuice, Dirty Dancing, the list goes on and on! There are so many more movies that I've missed too!

So, which one is your favourite?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you forgot to mention Aliens and Predator.

For me they are right up there along with The Terminator (obviously, do you not see the avatar I have here? lol)

Then there was a whole shit tons of cheezy action movies with Chuck Norris in them. And what about Rambo? I'm pretty sure the first 2 were released in the 80s. Again, these are really cheezy action flicks of the 80s.

And there had been shit tons of these all copycatting each other.

Ranging from Van Damme movies, to Stallone, Norris, Schwarzenegger, Willis (Die hard anyone?), Ford (Indiana Jones anyone?)

With Bloodsport being the Van Damme movie I remembered most from the 80's and Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark for most memorable Harrison Ford movies from the 1980s.

I'm sure there are even more memorable ones from the 80s.

I remember Ghostbusters, that was hilarious too.

Back to The Future, yep, definitely one of the more memorable and unforgettable ones from the 1980s.

Most Helpful Girl

• 💎The breakfast club
    🔫 Stand by me
    🎡TheThe Lost Boys
    👻The Shining

What Guys Said 4

• The Land Before Time!!! <3 I still have that on VHS... errr soo uhm... any girls wanna VHS and chill? giggity.

• So I'm a few years older, but do you remember getting the Land before time puppets at Pizza Hut?

• Lol sadly... no toys anymore. =(

• @RansomDraven THEN they have failed this generation haha.

• The evil dead 😀

• I think I liked Evil Dead 2 Dead By Dawn more since it had better and more cheesy one liners and it was hilarious and silly for a horror movie.

• Anything with Arnold Schwarzenegger all his movies are good.

• All time favorite is probaly The Princess Bride!
    Humperdink was such a gangster :)

What Girls Said 1

• Beetlejuice!!! Daylight come and me wanna go home...