Best part about Gaming?

Best thing about video games? For me it's the soundtracks 😍

This song is just... 😍💦

Most Helpful Girl

• iam also crazy online game player. I use to play so many games online right from; action games to card games. My favorite games are; angry birds, solitaire, hearts and rummy. I play angry birds daily while traveling and sometimes in office when I get time, other game for which I am crazy is rummy. I along with my few friends play online rummy almost after interval of two days from our homes, we all enjoy it very much and we are like addicted to it. Play Rummy Games Online at Pokabunga is one of the legal site to play Online card games like Rummy, Pool Rummy games and Points Rummy formats.

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be in it for a good challenge and adventure. I like exploring the world. I like good dungeons. I liked leveling up and building a character. I like strategy and tactics. I especially like a fight that is way too hard for my level, but I'll do it 50 times until I win, trying different strategies each time.

I like the early game, creating characters, the early leveling, etc. I rarely finish games. I get halfway through or less and either start a new character or move on to a different game. I jump around games a lot. I've played three today and that's not unusual. It's not even unusual to play two games at once, jumping back and forth.

Nowadays I mostly just play them for something to do. Yea, I like a lot of soundtracks too, but I usually turn the music off fairly soon. It gets pretty repetitive.

What Girls Said 4

• Getting immersed in games. It happens so rarely for me lately, which is why I haven't actually played a video game since assassins creed came out. 😭

• Ewww. I hate AC now lmao.
      Games lack that special ingredient now :c
      You probably have to buy it in DLC lmao

• Omg yes the soundtracks! I can't get enough of them! Especially those from Bungie. They always know how do to it right =D I love the soundtrack to Life is Strange too. It's very hipster.

• I enjoy feeling like im in a different world. Gaming takes me away from reality. Open world/free roam games like skyrim and fallout definitely have this effect on me.

• When you finish grinding for hours to up your levels and it turns out to be worth it in the end.

What Guys Said 9

• Being fully immersed within a good story. That spans from the music, to the theatrics. Dialogue and visuals. Everything that succeeds in bringing this world to life and making you feel a part in it.

Second best for me is problem solving. Overcoming obstacles

• For me video games are an escape from the world. i also use video games as kind of an anti-depressant. so my favorite part would be the joy that ensues when playing one.

• I don't play video games much at all anymore but I always liked how I could escape from the world.

I can put it on and just forget about life for awhile and just chill.

• For me, it depends on what game I'm playing. Not to say music is not important, bu to me the moste important part is either a good challenge or a good story. Some games has a good challenge ut lack a defined story, like Super Mario 64, others like Hakuoki memories of the shimsengumi has a fantastic story, but no challenge.
    And then there is those gems that has both, like Phoenix Wright trials and tribulations, Cave story or Senran Kagura 2

• The story, lore and gameplay.

• Having fun in general.
    Being immersed.
    And incidentally, the soundtrack for Halo 5 would HAVE to be the best thing about it right? I mean, I didn't really mind it, I just didn't really think the game was great.

• Creating a character and talking crap about how much better mine is

• i am with you , especially old games , for me ; p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLyL-NBjVNE

• Yeah that music is just shit

• Okay? What would you suggest?

• You mean it's 'the' shit :')
      It sounds like you're saying it's shit.

• Oh OK, yeah that's what I meant. That music just the shits!