Let's hear you best science/nerd jokes?

I'll start you off, or it wouldn't be fair. :)

Isaac Newton, Blaise Pascal and Albert Einstein are playing hide and seek. Einstein starts counting, and whilst Pascal runs away, Newton draws a square on the ground in plain sight and stands on it.
When Einstein opens his eyes, he sees Isaac Newton standing there on his square.
"Found you!" says Einstein.
Newton says: "Nope. Newton over metre squared. You've found Pascal!"

kekekekekekekek :P
Your turn *walks off stage*

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Stop me if you've heard this one:

"Found you!" says Einstein.

• It's not a science joke asmuch as a suicide joke in a science class. I was in engineering physics and we were learning about deceleration and my professor said " if a guy falls and hits an air bag does he have a problem? Probably not. If he falls and hits the ground does he have a problem? No he doesn't. No more bills, or rent or tests all his problems are over" that got a big laught out of everyone in class.