Anyone played fallout 4 yet? Can you tell me how it is?

Im getting it for Christmas and I'm so excited to play it. Even the settlement idea alone has got me so pumped. Can anyone give their opinions of the game? Am I in for a hell of a ride?

by the way I just found out if you try spelling Christmas, x. mas, it will automatically change it to the long form wtf?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it look great but I didn't like it too much. Base building, exploring etc. But all the mission look like same with each other. Just kill somebody on somewhere and return back. Over and over again. After couple of hours the game itself become sooo boring for me. Kill some zombies, kill mutans, travel with brotherhood etc. Just kill kill, nothing more. And ending is terrible!

Also character creation is great, I must say that, story very weak for me, companions not so bad, they have their own personality (But you have only one companion, not two or three? Why not bethesda? c'mon), no vehicles, we have helicopters, power armors but not vehicles? Yeah great :) etc...

• the issue with base building is that it's so clunky and hard to place things. They should have made it so we can phase things into eachother 😠

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm not going to spoil anything, but you're in for a MAJOR treat.

Visually... well, on consolles it looks medicore. On PC you can do amazeballs things with it, if you got the rig for it.

Gameplay wise? A1. Okay, the RPG elements are a bit dumbed down from previous games, but it's still good. And the combat FINALLY got a much needed facelift.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 6

• So fucking incredible. The dialogue system isn't as greak as new vegas and f3 and fallout 3 lets you make more meaningful decisions. But everything else is such an improvement
    The combat system is much better so you don't have to rely on vats all the time and the crafting system is so badass

• I've seen my friemd play it

I'm not a fan of it (mainly because I've never really gave it a try)

But fallout 4 looks incredible and I'm planning on getting it after Christmas

Look up gameplay of it on Youtube bro :)

• It's barely an RPG any more. The game looks gorgeous but honestly it has completely failed to grab my attention.

If you have the PC version, you'll do well to start modding it right away.

• My friend say it was great

• Its freaking great <3

• Good on its own. Buy it on PC? The world will be your oyster,