What's your one complaint about Justin Bieber?

I just saw him singing on the voice and there's many things about that kid that irritate me. However the one thing that annoys me about him is, he doesn't seem to know that he's a white boy from Canada and him walking around all gangsta isn't just funny but it's stupid.

I get people change their looks and that's fine, but it's when you try to take on a new persona that I find it annoying. Anyway, what's your complaint?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like the way that, about once a week, somebody on G@G asks a question about that little snot-nosed bitch.

Most Helpful Girl

• I consider him very attractive.

I'm not really annoyed by him because I don't personally know him.
    However, like anyone in their early twenties he is learning who he is.
    So, I don't really judge him.

Fast forward several years,
    When he is in his mid-late twenties he'll probably think the same way you are thinking now.

He needs to find an identity for himself , instead of everyone giving him one.
    I think that's the reason why he is lost.

What Guys Said 9

• Tough to have anything negative to say about him. He can sing, filthy rich, and gets tons of bitches.

• The only compliment I can come up with is , thank god he doesn't live anywhere near me

• He exists.

• He's just spoiled and snob, there's nothing I can say about him.

• He's so amazing 🙂

• One word, everything.

• He makes crap music

• My only complaint is that he has a better life than I do, the fucking prick.

• My biggest complaint is that he was born

What Girls Said 10

• His music is just terrible.

• He looks like a fuckboy!

• i don't have a complaint. i applaud him for trying to change and get his shit together, rather than giving up on himself.

i think it's better to focus on the positives.

• He has growing up to do.

• I don't have anything to complain about.
    He's grown up and matured for the most part. I haven't heard about him in the news doing something stupid at all lately, actually.

• He's just annoying lol, he's face expression, his songs, his immaturity, everything (well I do like a couple of his new songs to be fair)

• I love his music. He's talented and his voice makes me melt. My complaint is that I haven't gotten his new album yet.

• eh I actually find his music catchy but I don't really like him as a person.

• He has a major sense of entiltement!

• His entitled, rich kid asshole demeanor. I'll never forget when he spit on his own fans! You've got to give him credit though, he makes amazing music.