Potterheads! Are you as excited as me?

FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM IS COMIIIIIIIING!!!

I'm puking rainbows, I'm so happy. I've been waiting for so long and having the announcement trailer makes me cry of happiness!

I can't fucking wait for this movie!!

I'm so happy, I'm crying of happiness 😍😍😍😍 MORE HARRY FREAKING POTTER MOOOOREEEEEE

Most Helpful Guy

• i sadly already know the origins and lore of all the creatures in that universe, so the book is pretty irrelevant. plus the characters in it are not exactly as thought out as before, its like she just needed to get a book out to pay some bills.

people used to call me harry potter and my fave animal is a barn owl, plus im 100% a wizard (you're a wizard harry). in primary (elementary) school we had the 4 houses and would get points like in the movie instead of stickers, it was awesome. i was hufflepuff tho ;P

• Fuck the reasons why she did it, we have another movie!!!

And I'm also a hufflepuff 😁😁

• omg lol. dont think so much into it, just watch! maybe since your standards for it are low, it'll knock your socks off

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm excited, but I'm not *that* excited!

What Guys Said 15

• I have to say, that the name is crap xD She couldn't come up with a catchier name, sounds like a wikihow article xD

I got bored of HP to the point of not seeing the last two movies, but I'll watch this new one just to see if improves, but I feel it's another kids movie.

• 😑😑😑 okay ale, cool way to call me childish XD

• @loofah hahaa gag is shit XD

yeah, it's different but harry potter is awesome for all ages lol

• @loofah I watched the first movie when it came out, don't know what year it was but I was a kid, and I really liked it, just like with the rest, but as I grew older, the movies stayed just as childish, so I lost my interest.

• Seriously? why haven't i heard of this?

• Yep, definitely, I'm very excited :D

• When I first read it I thought it said potheads then when I read the rest of the question I thought you were tripping in something far stronger than pot

• About fucking time.
    Made my childhood, going to make my adulthood. 😏

@Girly1710 Ya hyped Lass!

• I guess there'll be more than one movie, which is good :)
    It's kind of unbelievable, but it's coming :)

• eh... whatever

• Wat? Wat? Wat?

• i used to watch harry potter, i need to get back into it

• All the Potter gang are grown ass people now lolAre they being replaced, or are they teachers now?

• Oh it's a movie. Wow. The name is, a little irrelevant, i think

• Sounds like a great thing. I wonder how they are going to make the movie though...

• Yessss, I'm totally excited :D

• more? ahhh no!!!

• Nah I got better things to do 😏

What Girls Said 11