Exactly 36 hours until I get to see Star Wars, hbu?

Hell yeah gag

If Disney fcks it up, I'll never forgive them I swear. I will declare war on Disney.
@tony72722

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 15

• Saw a review online this morning - I am not a fan but reviewer seemed to think that fans would be happy with it.

• I went to an online calculator and turns out I have 39 hours left lol

1 day, 15 hours, 43 minutes and 4 seconds

• I'm gonna see it around that time too.. I gotta see it before all the spoilers hit the internet.. Star Wars is LIFE!

• I'm a lot more excited about the new Tarzan movie and a few others, honestly.

I look at the new Star Wars movie and think where is Luke Skywalker, more importantly where is his son that was suppose to be the hero?

But i'll watch it, just like i watched episode 1,2, and 3 lol

• Amen!! Force choke away. Which is a power reserved for sith lords, so I wouldn't mess with you either!!

• Yeah force lightning, force choke, and mind domination are all Sith powers :(
      Can't use em lol

• I want to watch it. Been catching up on my star wars just to see it. No idea how hard tickets are going to be to get though. Probably see it a month or so from now.

• Seeing it on Friday. Was gonna see it tonight but i couldn't be asked. Im just hoping the film is good and its not just the nostalgic feeling that has allowed it to get good reviews

• Dude they better not screw it up lol

• I know. I was watching a youtube video on the initial reactions to the phantom menace and everyone loved it as well, saying it was the best star wars movie but we all know how that went down in the end. I hope this new one isn't like that

• I will go see it on Christmas Day, hopefully it is not a huge let down like the last three. I am so old , saw the originals at the cinema

• I'll be seeing it tomarrow with my father and I agree Disney better not screw it up or else -_-.

• I don't know if I'll get there right away, but I'm planning to see it as soon as I have some free time

• Used to be a huge Star Wars fan, now I'm barely even excited.
    There's still going to be a mouse that will have to pay if the movie sucks.

• @Friday! 3D! WOOOOHOOO!

• Honestly don't care for Star wars, not my cup of tea.

• i won't be seeing it for a few days. Based on reviews i've seen though, its pretty solid

• It's going to suck. The story is going to be terrible.

• Lol das not it mayne, lol I hope not

• It looks bad so far. I mean, Kylo Ren? What kind of name is that for a villain? And who the hell are these new people?

Plus, they have a standard to beat. The Expanded Universe has already laid out a damn good post-RTJ story; since Disney abolished the canon, Episode 7 is expected to deliver a story as good, or in my opinion better, than what's in the Expanded Universe. It doesn't look like they'll be able to do that.

• True! I like grew up on the movies+expanded universe

• I'd probably be shotgunning cans, Good luck doe OP

• I thought you were going on date widmeh? Gonna b stood up again 😢

• Didn't see you posting this, O yea babe I am totally going with u. Damn autocorrect bitch