Why some boys look down on me when I said them I like the album,"Made in the A. M."?

I am 100% straight. Are they jealous of 1D?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't know that was 1D album but your musical taste is your choice whatever you enjoy - Maybe in school it is different but really one's sexuality is only determined by who you are attracted to not how you look or how you act or what stuff you like in music or TV - A macho lineman on a football team can be gay or a ballet dancer can be straight so it is time to kick those stereotypical ideas into touch.

What Girls Said 1

• i have no freaking idea. i don't c how being into a boy band influences sexuality in any way. so I'm a lesbian because i once liked the spice girls?

IT MAKES NO SENSE ! -.- ignore those idiots.

What Guys Said 1

• I like Angels and Airwaves and Tom DeLonge is far more emotional than all the men in 1D combined. You like the artists that you like just ignore it. I got the same treatment when I went to see Angels and Airwaves at Hyde Park in 2005.