Have you ever cried while watching a movie? If yes, then which movie and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Rarely, but it happened a few times. Though I don't exactly keep track of those. Gladiator was quite an emotional moment when he was about to die.

Also the fucking dog waiting in Futurama scene. FUCK YOU WHOEVER THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA. NO I AM NOT CRYING JUST SOMEONE IS CUTTING ONIONS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6GDil0rGls

What Guys Said 28

• Oh yeah, Big Hero 6 every time. I can personally relate to the story so much, one of my favorite movies of all time.

• I'm not sure if a tear has actually dropped but it has almost happened in the notebook, blue valentine, hachi a dog's tale. Fault in our stars, still alice, you're not you, one day, message in a bottle, the lost valentine, awakenings...

And I'm sure I forgot some others along the way... but you get the point

• The Green Mile. Soo sad.

• I think around 13 was the last time I teared up from a movie.

It was in Armageddon when Bruce Willis swapped places with his daughters boyfriend to save him. That part choked me up pretty good back then.

It just irritates me now, the dad, or the boyfriend, for craps sake just get another boyfriend, ya only get one dad and he was Bruce friggin Willis. XD

• This go backs to a question @MissNowhere asked about being sad at films and we agreed that when animals got hurt or died, we were so upset. For some reason when it happened to people it didn't affect me as much. That said I must have been about 21 before I was able to watch a movie where an animal got hurt without having to turn it off because I was so upset.

• The end of Toy Sory 3 when they're all about to fall in that fire thing and those aliens save them all

• Yes... I cried in the middle of World War Z. I cried because it was the biggest waste of money I could have imagined. What a piece of crap and a waste of 2-3 hours.

• Sounds like your a waste of worthless crap.

• @crazyperson19 sorry to hear that.

• @Lenalala Thank you for the upvote.

• I almost cried during hunger games when *spoiler alert* Rue died. I also cried during the kids movie, Home, when I thought *spoiler alert again* the little alien guy died.

• I cried during the death scene of Selena, cried during Braveheart when he buries his dad and brother, and got teary eyed during the child killing scene in American Sniper (proper hate seeing/hearing children dying in movies).

• The Bucket List, I lost it at the ending when Jack and Morgan where buried on top of the mountain which completed the final thing on their list.

• reign on me, i was close
    toy story 3
    forrest gump

• I cry watching when LSU graduates try to spell

• The first pokemon movie. Spoiler for the reason why I cried but you will know it when you see it.

• The end of Terminator 2 (really)

Titanic

Most recently, *almost* lost it at the end of Inside Out.

• yes it happened sometimes
    Life of Pi
    at the end when he was explaining about saying goodbye
    The Great Dictator
    at the barber speech

• I would never do that...

...

• All the time, dammit. I can't remember the last one. Babe always makes me cry though.

• hard ball. when G-Baby gets shot, oh man

• I've never cried because of a movie but I came very close at the end of the last Fast and Furious movie

• I haven't in years... can't remember any movies... when I was 16 I used to cry after watching Naruto (anime show)...

• Remember the Titans. When Gerry gets paralyzed

• I wept after Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull cause it was just so BAD.

• I have at a few.
    I'm getting soft in my old age.

• any disney film

• I cried laughing so hard watching a movie once but its a shame i forgot the movie

• Maybe... I will never tell tho!!! 😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐

• Inside Out and almost for Click

• Lol I cried when I saw Jennifer Lawerence cry in Hunger Games...

What Girls Said 16

• Oh yes I have. Since Christmas is coming up my sister and I like to watch an old Christmas movie called Annabelle's Wish. It makes us cry every time we watch it but it's a lovely holiday movie.

• Gods, yes.
    Moulin Rouge, Grave of the Fireflies, Inside Out (I could relate so hard that it physically hurt), Howl's Moving Castle, and probably a lot more besides those ones. Feels, man.

• Yes and every single movie had cats in it. I just really love felines. When Audrey Hepburn threw the cat outside in the pouring rain in Breakfast at Tiffany's I started bawling.

• Of course! Any movie that has a beloved character die or a heart-warming miracle happen, you can expect I at least get watery eyed.

• Yes, for several, and for different reasons. Sense and Sensibility at the end because i was so happy they got married. Titanic because Jack died. Anytime someone is mean to an animal--I ought to have that bumber sticker that reads "I don't care who dies in the movie as long as the dog lives."

• Simon Birch
    The Lost Valentine

• Simon Birch got to me too, that brave midget.

• @Nuqood recently saw the second one and it almost happened with the last tribute scene.

• I'm not a movie crier (I'm not big on crying in general), however there have been many movies that have nearly brought me to tears. The only movie I've ever cried for was probably passion of the christ

• I have a rather emotionally unmovable friend, he admitted to crying in that movie. I think it's one of those things where it's not even questioned to get broken up watching.

• Crying is for the weak!
    Jk, but I haven't cried because of any movie 😕

• Big hero 6.
    And fucking, Marley and Me.

• Yes, I cried watching The Help. The end was so sad.

• Marley and me, comet, the notebook, and fault in our stars lol @ myself

• Of course, like 70 % of the movies I watch make me cry.

• ALL. THE. TIME lol :( I cry so easily during movies!!!

• No, but I have cried while playing a game.

• I only remember one movie where I cried and its not even drama. It's Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium.

• The Notebook. I cry every time I watch it 😊