Do you like any youtubers?

My sister is like obsessed with: Dan and Phil, Magcon, Pewdepie, Shane Dawson, Trisha Paytas, Rhett and Link, the vine compilations etc...
I personally like pewdepie but dont really care for the others. But she is really obsessed with youtubers and often imitates them and obesses over them so much that it annoys me but she's only 13 so I try to overlook it.

0|0
18|13

Most Helpful Girl

• The only YouTuber I watch is Harslycritical.

0|1
    0|0
    • Not a fan of the others?

• Show All
    • Yeah but they do seem so generic. Especially the ones where. its one person playing multiple people such as. The. Gabbie. Show etc...

• It all comes down to delivery. If you want to make people laugh, do it right instead of just being silly randomly.

What Girls Said 17

• A Dose of Buckley is my absolute favourite.

I also enjoy a variety of other channels such as Tales of Mere Existence, ASAP Science, Cinema Sins, Danger Dolan, They Will Kill You and many more.

I subscribe to a lot of creepy story narrators such as Lazy Masquerade, Corpse Husband, etc.

I went though a Markiplier marathon at one point, but that's over. I only enjoyed his horror playthroughs, everything else he does is meh.

List channels, fail/win compilations and some other shit.

I love YouTube.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah a few. Pewdiepie was fun at first but it wore off quickly. I do like the vine comps, and occasionally watch stuff from Funhaus, Rooster Teeth, Markiplier, Kosdff, Screen Junkies, Screw Attack, probably some more but I can't recall off the top of my head. Nerdist too and How It's Made. Michelle Phan but shh. lol.

0|1
    1|0
  • My favorites are Markiplier, PBG, Cryotic, Game Grumps, Joe Santagato, and Buzzfeed.

1|1
    0|0
    • Markeplier is funny with the Mario world creator videos

• Oh yes! I've been watching him for two years ago and I love his videos. I actually like him more than Pewdiepie, after a while he started to get old.

• Markiplier #MancrushMonday

1|1
    1|0
  • I like
    Rachel and Jun
    Texan in Tokyo
    Rachel Whitehurst
    Andreaschoice
    FilmCow
    RoosterTeeth (the animations)
    Kathleen Lights
    Samantha Maria
    Lisa Eldridge
    and lately, Tati

0|1
    0|0
  • Fousseytube, I like his old videos from 2013 though, I could relate them haha
    AdamSaleh
    CarlyBybel
    OwnagePRanks
    Nigahiga

0|1
    0|0
  • Some of them. I like TotalBiscuit because he's one of the only reviewers who actually reviews how good a PC port is in technical aspects and control aspects.

I can't stand Markiplier, Shane Dawson or PewDiePie though. Especially PDP, his fanbase is mostly 12 year old squeakers and his horror reactions are fake AF.

0|1
    0|0
  • Zach Anner. He's hilarious.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like pewds and Joey graceffa, many others to be honest, I love saraa

0|1
    0|0
  • Onision, MyDigitalEscape, BryanStars, Johnnie Guilbert, Heythereimshannon, Tyler Hagen, Veeoneeye. And all the other members of mydigitalescape

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do...

0|1
    0|0
  • I like to watch videos of iisuperwomanii

0|1
    0|0
  • *fitnessblender
    *FungBrosComedy

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes big fan of smosh

0|1
    0|0
  • I like twinztv dope2111

0|1
    0|0
  • I like Trisha Paytas, Shane Dawson, Drew Monson, and Tati.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Dan and Phil too!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• chance morris (stream highlights)
    LOLYOU1337 (stream highlights)
    collegehumour
    creepsmcpasta
    danger dolan
    deliciousmilkGG
    foxdroplol
    helmutssss
    JukeNut
    all of kliksphills' channels
    linkcabin
    laundercstrike
    leafyishere
    linustechtips
    Lo3
    luna
    mantrousse
    matthew sontaro
    madimbady
    maxmoefoe
    ncixtechtips
    nfkrz
    nickbunyun
    nigahiga
    oczosinkolegend
    all of onisions channels
    opsct (stream highlights)
    pauls hardware
    phaedo 82
    pyrocyncial
    reviewtechusa
    simongamer987
    sneak0
    snipars
    swashin
    swoozie
    techquickie

i cba to write the rest

0|1
    0|0
  • I can take or leave them - In all honesty my only exposure would be on social media when someone links them into their post - I will look at them but never followed a YouTube channel or even checked it again.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like Pewdepie but not as much as my little bro who watchis him, Markiplier and Vanos all the time.

My all time favorite and first one is HarshlyCritical. Have been watching him for years now.

0|1
    0|0
    • Ill have to check harshlycritical out

• Show All
    • I dunno who the last one was but I agree fully.

• YouTube her. Her personality is awful

• I like a lot of youtubers, many Asian American guys, like nigahiga, kev jumba, I also like Pewdiepie and Markiplier. I also like training channels like Athlean-x and Jose Padilla. Top Trending is also a good channel, and Vsause and D. o. n. g. are good sciense channels. CollegeHumor and Mondomedia are funny channels I also watch. FinalCutKing and MysteryGuitarMan are great youtubers making awesome cut-videos. Jvcfree (guitar) and Lindsey Stirling (violin) are great musicians. Then I also prenumerate on many music channels (bands and artists) like Three Days Grace, Dead by April, Eminem and many more...

0|1
    0|0
    • I just go on there for music and old tv episodes myself

• Yeah, I also got a lot of time here until I begin to study so I dont think I will be able to keep up with every youtube channel I follow in the near future :P

• 1|1
    0|0
  • brosciencelife, nicole arbour, jenna marbles

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on what they upload.
    Not a fan of most (if any) gaming (lets play, review, etc.), entertainment and comedy channels.
    Music, sports, gaming (the non-lets play, review stuff) and tech is hit and miss.
    Everything else I don't care for.

Not gonna bother posting channel names since I don't watch any specific channel on a regular basis.

0|1
    0|0
    • What aboht the youtube celebs like Shane Dawson, Pewdepie, Bethany Mota et..

• I don't like any content by Shane and Pewdiepie.
      This is the first time I've heard of Bethany.

• Your profile pic gave me a headache bro. Thanks a lot.

1|0
    0|1
  • The Super Best Friends, Rage Select, Markiplier, JackCepticEye.

0|1
    0|0
  • Videogamedunky, anklespanking, sykunno

0|1
    0|0
  • Pewds is #1! Literally!

0|1
    0|0
  • Dan and Phil: "Oy oy we have a British accent that attracts teenage white girls"
    Magcon: "Nash Grier just raped a girl, it's not that bad, and he even apologised! Stop calling him out on it!"
    PewDiePie: "VIDEOGAMES OOOOOOOH SHIT SHIT FUCK SHIT AAAAAAH"
    Shane Dawson: "Today we're gonna do another mundane fucking challenge, let's begin!"
    Trisha Paytas: "Just look at my boobs so I get AdSense money"

0|0
    0|0
  • Vsauce is a champ!

0|0
    0|0