What do you think of Justin Bieber's new album?

I've never hated Justin Bieber, but I never really cared for him or his music either. However, his new album has changed my views of him and I actually enjoy the album, particularly the songs "Sorry" and "Love Yourself"

• I love it as well as all of his music.
  • I've never cared for his music but I actually like/love his new album.
  • I like/love his album, but not as much as his past music.
  • I only like/love a few songs from his album.
  • I don't care for his new album nor any of his music.
  • I'm a tool who likes to hate Justin Bieber just because others think it's cool to hate Justin Bieber even though I don't know him as a person and hating him was never a cool thing to do in the first place.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate him, strongly dislike him, I don't know him in person, but he's clearly a dick lol
    I don't like his music. The only song I liked is "where are you now" but as soon as I found the instrumental version I got it, hearing his voice was a pain in the ass.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I'm getting infected with... bieber feverrrrr!!

What Girls Said 6

• I voted B, though I really only know 3 songs from his new album. X) I like Love Yourself best out of them.

• I've never hated on him or followed what he was up to beyond news in everyone's faces. I liked a few of his songs in the past, but I'm truly digging his new stuff. It's cool to see him changing peoples' perception of him through music, his original claim to fame.

• I've never been a fin, but I like 3 of his songs :)
    What do you mean. the one with Nicki Minaj and the one with Skrilex (don't know how to spell it )

• I love his new music. I had a couple of songs on repeat lately. :) 🎶

• Crazy justin bieber fan spotted
    This poll is bias
    I don't hate justin bieber. Just because I'm not a fan does not mean I automatically hate him.

• You must not be the best reader.
      There is no bias whatsoever in the poll. As you can clearly see, I did not in any way imply that if you aren't a fan then that means you hate him.
      The last option was directed towards those who say things like "Oh Justin Bieber is a faggot who sings like a girl" just because they see others do it and they think that they'll look "cool" if they jump on the unnecessary hate bandwagon too.

• a lot of people don't want him to die
      Just because a few nut jobs plotted to kill him does not mean that everyone who hates him or dislikes him feels that way

• Justin bieber fans think they own justin bieber it's weird and they pretty much hate and attack anyone who dislikes him. Don't believe me? Google bart baker justin bieber

• Not my type of music.

What Guys Said 4

• I have no use for anything about him at all , never have and never will

• "Bieber" and "music" probably shouldn't be used in the same sentence.

• I actually like some of them.

• Never liked his music. This record is even worse to me (just hopping on the EDM dance pop trend). I'll Show You's lyrics in particular are just shit (attempting to excuse for his dumb behaviour because he's "only human", good thing he became a celebrity then if he's so good at handling that status).