🍎👑Gaggers, Do you like chick flick🎬?

#QueenApple24 #dontjudgetheapple #applethequeenofgag! #QA24
(((chick flick= romantic or romantic comedy! )))

I ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ watching these movies! I end up screaming and crying and feel pitty for the fool who doesn't get the girl/guy! Sometimes I am too tired to get excited and I am just watching in awe! I feel like myself when I watch these movies! All cozy up in my blanket watching the cutest thing.

🍎👑Gaggers, Do you like chick flick🎬?
Some Kinda of Wonderful!

I just finished watching the Play the Game! I loved it! Its so cute and it reminds me of GaG questions about playing games with girl/guy! When I watch romantic flims I feel soooo werid! (in a good way) HAHA!

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, chick flicks aren't for me! I prefer thriller/action/horror/comedy movies!

Most Helpful Girl

• I LOVEEE chick flicks, not gonna lie i've always wanted my life to turn out like one

What Guys Said 13

• I don't understand how people idolize the Notebook. She strung along that other nice dude for a really long time and then just leaves him when her old fling comes around. I honestly do see girls that look up that movie with a huge red flag. I'd rather not end up like the other dude.

• Truth. I'll admit I cried but I was always mad at her for stringing that guy along too

• ^ know not to act that way, I mean.

• Clearly it's not if so many people are doing it. So many people are not going on murderous rampages though so there is a massive difference. It's not the main point but it's a subliminal one. And that's the point. It's a background moot point not the main focus of the story thus is deemed unimportant so it doesn't seem as bad.

• I like it every once in a while. But to always watch those it's boring, cause it's always the same story.
    Some are good, but then you have to watch the bad ones so you can filter the good ones...

I always like to mix action, with proper romance and a heartbreak. Any gender if seen too much it's bound to get boring, hence the mixing

• I like good movies. Some "Chick flicks" are good but not very many in my experience.

• To keep it #100 ... I haven't seen enough chick flicks to know if I would like them or not. :-P

• Yeah I love them! Aha don't know why! But I do!
    I always get overly attached and emotional about things aha :)

• Hahha Yes!!! Finally!

• Yes... How come guys refuse to watch these alone? Haha

• ahaha I always watch them alone! I dont need my friends seeing my all me emotional about a movie aha

• No not even a little

• Nope they are totally not me, sorry to betray you apple but we will not be watching the note book together : (

• To an extent. I mean, I don't mind it, but, it's not like I'm going to go out of my way to watch one

• They are okay I guess.

I don't watch movies often.

• Nah I like horror movies MUHAHAHA!!! :P

• There's a reason they're called "chick flicks" and not, "Nate flicks" Apple.

• Not my first choice but i do watch it

• Steel magnolia is good

What Girls Said 13

• My favorite and most impact-full chic flick is What Happens in Vegas
    images2.fanpop.com/.../...gas-3607261-1024-768.jpg
    I want to say that it was the first one I watched, but it was made when I was in 8th grade... I can't remember when I started, but I quickly got addicted haha

I just love them because they are a nice, fun (typically), easy watch. It's something you can half watch and half do something else (like browse the internet) if you like to multitask :P They are also typically funny AND dramatic, and sometimes suspenseful, some have some fantasy/action-y elements! It's kind of like they mixed a lot of genres together by making chick flicks/ romantic comedies.

• I love chick flicks! Seriously they are a guilty pleasure of mine!

The Notebook, Legally Blonde, and Mean girls are some of my faves!

• I'm a sap for romantic comedies!

• Give me all the names of the movies you got these gifs from! Ily apple! Thanks boo!!

• Some movies are good, some are shit.

• Can't go wrong with some chick flicks every now and then! :)

• Yup 😍😍😍👍🏼

• Of course, I enjoy it.

• Nah, not really. There are a few that are alright but most of them bore me.

• Chick flicks are my life!

• Yes! My favorite movie genre <3

• Not particularly. I prefer action and science fiction.

• I love chick flicks.