What did you think of the new star wars?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Didn't watch it and most likely won't.

• I'm not a star wars fan so I did not watch it

• Haven't seen it yet

What Guys Said 9

• Ehh... crap. (Spoiler alert.)

Luke is a Jedi and has great potential at the end of Empire Strikes Back... then in this one, all his students have been murdered and his nephew is evil.

That reminds me of those shitty Resident Evil movies. Alice gets an army of clones at the end of one movie, and it looks awesome... and then in the next, they all get slaughtered in the first ten minutes of the movie. Poor writing.

The Death Star that trashes planets was in the original series, so they had to one up it with a super weapon that destroys solar systems? Really? That's exactly like Jurassic World making the Indomonius Rex, except that movie actually was making a huge point about how everything commercial has to be "super sized" in our day and age.

Han Solo getting murdered by his own son turned psychotic. Seriously?

The whole Jacen/Jaina/Anakin Solo storyline would have been better overall. We would have actually cared about the kids and found things believable with proper story progression. In the mean time, congrats, all the stars people grew to love over six movies are gone, basically.

Han Solo? Dead.

Luke? Hell if we know.

Obi-Wan, Anakin? gone.

What was this, seriously? Bad writing? Political correctness--the old white star had to die so a new black star could have the spotlight? What?

• Loved it. They did good on making it a good stand alone movie

• Spoilers:
    pew pew pew. zoooom. zap zap zap. pew.

• It's ok the first time. I recommend true fans to only watch it a little drunk.

I don't think I can rewatch it many times. There are just way too many plot holes, bad casting choices, poor character actions and general JJ Abrams bullshit to make it worth a rewatch. For example, pay attention to every time Leia and Chewy share the screen and their interactions.

Jurassic World was a better movie/sequel.

• I loved it. It was good. Tough I dunno if I'll be going to the next one.

• Snape kills dumbledore.

• Great movie.

Don't know if I should be happy that more people are getting into starwars.

• I'm not a Star Wars fan, so I couldn't tell you.

• It's ass, what has Disney done?