Which of these pop stars is the best looking?

And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Katy Perry😍😍😍😍 face and body tops the lot.
    Although if any of the others offered it to me on a plate. I think I'd probably let them have sex with me 😉

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• I would go Demi Lovato

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly Beyonce. However, I really wanted to vote for Adele because she's definitely the one I think is most talented and she has lost a ton of weight which is an accomplishment. But if we're sticking to looks Beyonce.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe it's because I'm nit a fan of any if there's nor do I give a shit about them so I don't think any of them are over an 8

0|1
    1|0
  • Katy Perry, Beyonce nd Ariana Grande are my favorites :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Demi Lovato hands down!

1|0
    0|0
  • Ariana Grande is 10/10 but I really hate her music.

1|1
    1|0
  • what i'd do to Katy Perry :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Gouldinf by like miles

1|0
    1|0
  • None of them really catch my fancy, but out of these options I go with Katy Perry...

1|0
    0|0
  • Goulding out of these, but none are really my type.

1|0
    0|0
  • Demi is so good looking she can even pull of the pixie haircut without someone doubt her gender

1|0
    0|0
  • Demi lovato looks the best in my opinion, is she a model?

1|0
    0|0
  • ellie goulding is soooooo hot!!! beyonce is gorgious too. rihanna used to be hot, but then she got beat up and went batshit crazy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Rihanna <3 all the way but i love adele's face i usually cannot stop looking at it.
    The thing is ariana grande is quite pretty as well but the underage look is a bit of a problem for me and her attitude ugh makes me hard to look past it.

I think katy perry and demi lovato quite sexy as well ;)
    definitely not ellie goulding tho

1|0
    0|0
  • I think Ellie is really beautiful but I like Rihanna's style more so I didn't know who to vote :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Rihanna is the best looking, plus her style is really nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ellie Goulding for sure
    You shoulda put Selena Gomez as a choice tho

0|0
    1|0
  • Beyonce by far well rihanna is gorgeous too so not by far but ariana Grande is really pretty too so top 3 in order Beyonce, Rihanna, and, Ariana Grande

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they are all pretty in their own way.

I voted for Rihanna. She changes her style a lot and can still look good with different hair cuts, colours, etc.

2|0
    0|0