Which of these pop stars is the best looking?

Most Helpful Guy

• Katy Perry😍😍😍😍 face and body tops the lot.
    Although if any of the others offered it to me on a plate. I think I'd probably let them have sex with me 😉

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• I would go Demi Lovato

• Honestly Beyonce. However, I really wanted to vote for Adele because she's definitely the one I think is most talented and she has lost a ton of weight which is an accomplishment. But if we're sticking to looks Beyonce.

• Maybe it's because I'm nit a fan of any if there's nor do I give a shit about them so I don't think any of them are over an 8

• Katy Perry, Beyonce nd Ariana Grande are my favorites :)

• Demi Lovato hands down!

• Ariana Grande is 10/10 but I really hate her music.

• what i'd do to Katy Perry :P

• Gouldinf by like miles

• None of them really catch my fancy, but out of these options I go with Katy Perry...

• Goulding out of these, but none are really my type.

• Demi is so good looking she can even pull of the pixie haircut without someone doubt her gender

• Demi lovato looks the best in my opinion, is she a model?

• ellie goulding is soooooo hot!!! beyonce is gorgious too. rihanna used to be hot, but then she got beat up and went batshit crazy

What Girls Said 6

• Rihanna <3 all the way but i love adele's face i usually cannot stop looking at it.
    The thing is ariana grande is quite pretty as well but the underage look is a bit of a problem for me and her attitude ugh makes me hard to look past it.

I think katy perry and demi lovato quite sexy as well ;)
    definitely not ellie goulding tho

• I think Ellie is really beautiful but I like Rihanna's style more so I didn't know who to vote :)

• Rihanna is the best looking, plus her style is really nice.

• Ellie Goulding for sure
    You shoulda put Selena Gomez as a choice tho

• Beyonce by far well rihanna is gorgeous too so not by far but ariana Grande is really pretty too so top 3 in order Beyonce, Rihanna, and, Ariana Grande

• I think they are all pretty in their own way.

I voted for Rihanna. She changes her style a lot and can still look good with different hair cuts, colours, etc.