Nintendo NX: Most Powerful Console EVER?

I've been trying to find every info possible talking about project NX. This video just made me a billion tims more excited. Plus more interested in how the project will come out. If you care to learn more you can watch this video. Though I know majority will be to lazy to do it. :P

• That's insane if it's true
  • I highly doubt it.
I seriously hope Nintendo pulls it off and kicks xbox and play stations ass with it. :D

Most Helpful Guy

• eh, tons of speculation over some patents or whatever it was... I can see tons of problems with all that, so lets wait and see what it will be. they will probably show it to us in the next couple of months.
    I doubt it will surpass the PS4 or XBO in terms of graphics power, with or without all those things, that has never been Nintendos focus but I hope it will be a good console, wanna buy one from Nintendo finally again. My last things have been SNES and GBA lol

• I don't care if it passes in graphics. I want it to pass them when it comes to how creative the new thing would be. Basically making the ps and xbox look lame. :D

The only console I own is the wii. Which I've loved it.

• My keyboard. Though my jumping skills are really shitty in that game. :'(

• thanks for MHO! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Nintendo look. I love the hell out of you but come one. The Wii U is good enough. Also at (1:50 - 2:10) kind of sounds like the Wii U already! But if Nintendo can actually pull this off... Game Changer but I like the Wii U enough all ready! Plus Super Mario Maker is really fun anyway! :)
    mms.businesswire.com/.../NINTENDO_LOGO.jpg

What Guys Said 14

• Extremely unlikely. Nintendo doesn't require power to be successful any longer, and they don't want to challenge Sony or Microsoft in the console realm (Nintendo owns the handheld market, of course). They also have to keep their console relatively cheap, as their intended audience is younger in general, and parents aren't as interesting in spending lots on a new game console.

I haven't owned a Nintendo system since the SNES and there's a reason. But I really do hope the NX is worth looking into...

• Nintendo is more about fun factor and gameplay uniqueness than graphics anyway, has always been their business model!

Nintendo will always be in the gaming market for their unique niche. Let Sony, Microsoft and PC developers slug it out for graphical power!

• Agreed. And I think the fun factor is the most important factor of all in games.
      They're called "games" for a reason. 😊

• " Nintendo NX: Most Powerful Console EVER? "

japanese propaganda

• I doubt it but it would be cool unfortunately Nintendo have fallen that far behind on their console design and the processing ability that Sony and Microsoft have just left them for dead as good as the console may be I think to many people are die hard fans of the xbox and PlayStation series consoles for Nintendo to make a significant come back

• I think that would be a great comeback for Nintendo, I would definitely like that a lot

• It's just going to be like every other Nintendo console not a lot of people are going to buy it and after 5 years they'll stop making games for it.

• That only happened with the wiiU to my knowledge.

• Oh I thought it came out in 2007 but it was surprisingly awesome.

• Nintendo rushed the WiiU to market and didn't have it's mainstay titles out until 1-2 years later!

• It doesn't sound like they will be able to make a backwards gaming compatibility. I am glad that they are not making anymore wii consoles though and was that super smash bros in that video?

• Counsels will never beat PC. Given how dirt cheap PC upgrades are and it's free no stupid PSN/Live subscriptions.

• I hope they will succeed, Nintendo was my favorite console... Wii sucks, N64 was mediocre, but NES, SNES and Game Cube were great.

• I don't believe any of that because Nintendo hasn't talked about NX yet, this is just speculation.

We'll hear something soon though.

• Best console ever? I highly doubt it.
    Most powerful non PC console on the market due to coming out in the middle of the other's generation cycle?
    Nintendo can't afford for it NOT to be.

• p-p-p.. pc master race.

• I'll believe it when I see it.

• Nintendo lost their game a very long time ago. PlayStation and XBox is where it's at actually, for console users. PC users wouldn't care, they're too busy with their Alien computers and stuff lol

What Girls Said 1

• That would be so cool I love Nintendo games, maybe they'll find a way to the old glory :D