Have you seen the Full Metal Jacket movie?

Updates:
My favorite line from that movie is from Sergeant Hartman
Bull****, looks like you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose!

0|0
5|14

Most Helpful Girl

• Yessss! R. Lee Ermey was the best part of the movie, so it's unfortunate he wasn't around longer.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it's a very awesome movie, this was also my dad's favorite movie who was a Marine and served in Vietnam.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• No, but I see it a lot on TV or as a suggested movie. I should watch it one day.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, I haven't, is it good?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, scary movie.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, can't say that I have.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Best comedy ever made and the most accurate depiction of Marine Corps boot camp I have ever seen in a movie... Also I swear the same barber in the movie cut my hair at MCRD.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you for your service! I loved it when Sergeant Hartman said to Pyle, "Bull****, looks like you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. " LOL!

• Show All
    • i think we have a different definition of comedy. the 1st 20 minutes, yeah... i figured out why they no one ever talks about the other 1:40 the hard way :D

• @Other_Tommy_Wiseau what? Me love you long time, sucky sucky... Or singing the Mickey Mouse club song after killing that fucking sniper? All pretty hilarious from the right (or wrong) perspective.

• I have seen it. I thought it was pretty good movie. Drill Sgt. was a mean ole SOB

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I have, what of it?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah we watched in bootcamp the day before family day lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah love the sergant in it man he is great, intresting fact that whole thing was improvised sinsce he was a former drill sergant : )

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I have.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure have. Great movie

0|1
    0|0
  • How tall are you, Private Sinking Ship?

0|1
    0|0
    • SIR, 5'9, SIR!

• Show All
    • SIR TEXAS SIR!

• Holy dog****! Only steers and weers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look like a steer to me either, so that kinda narrows it down! Do you suck ****s?

• "How can shoot women and children?" "You just don't lead'em so much! Ain't war Hell?"

0|1
    0|0
    • *you, missed a bit there

• "Any of them that run are VC! Anyone who holds still is a well-disciplined VC!"

• Yes! I sure have, Joker!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I have although when they guy kills himself that's a hard part to watch.

0|1
    0|0
  • "This is my rifle, this is my gun
    This is for fighting, this is for fun"

Lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Loved that part! Especially when they were playing with their cherries on the vine.

• Ha, yeah it was good! The drill sergeant had the funniest lines.. "holy dog shit, only steers and queers come from texas, and you don't much look like a steer to me so that kinda narrows it down". Lol

• I seen it,. but I didn't like it

0|1
    0|0