Do you also feel like most talent comes from UK?

THERE are so many talented artist from London..

Adele, Sam Smith, Amy Winehouse, Sade,
Jessie J.. And Im not even talking about the legends. the list goes on...

All of then Wrote all their own music, and can literally sing.!

I dont know what happened to American Music. We use to be so talented from 50's-90's.

How do you feel.. And have you noticed this?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I think it is a case of where you are from sometimes I mention a UK artist and the americans have no idea who they are.

• not really. only 1.5 are good that you listed and 2 i haven't heard of.

• Non not really

• Canada has Justin Bieber.
    Try to top JB, I dare you.

• I think America has some kind of system in place to prevent real talent from ever getting through.

What Girls Said 5

• Well for some weird reason they produce a lot of exceptionally good singers.. Not sure about other "talents" though :P

• Yup yup yup, that's why I wanna move to London so bad

• I think the problem is, that in the US, it's not about talent. It's about looks. That's why no talents are disvovered in the US. talent and looks are rare to be in one person.
    Im from Denmark and here you can definetly see the difference between talented and beautiful. For example Lukas Graham is - kind of a chubby, but daaaayum what a voice and songwriter. And will, there's not really the other thing, but in the US, well, Selena gomez, Nicki minaj, arina grande.
    Video killed the radio star

• Best marketing comes from UK
    Dont be delusional...

• Uh No. Its not dillusion sweetie its reality.

• Then its your reality, because i see strong bad ass marketing nothing special. if you lived in 5 differnt countries,2 continents like me you would get what i mean

• Yes of course.