Mixed drink ideas?

I'm having a party tonight and we wanted to make a punch or cocktail or something from the stuff we have at home.
We have:

- captain Morgan
- Licor 43 cuarenta y tres
- Bacardi razz
- white rum
- beer

Non-alcoholic

- orange and apple juice
- chocolate milk
- sprite
- coca cola
- fanta
- ice tea
- pink lemonade

Any suggestions?

Not every ingredient has to be in there if it wasn't obvious.

Most Helpful Guy

• For a good punch pour about 3/4 cup of ice tea and 1/4 cup of pink lemonade then pour the rest of that with captain Morgan.
    For a good cocktail pour licor and white rum in there about half and half and mix that with coco cola and fanta the sodas should have only about 1/4ths amount in there.
    Used to watch lots of bartenders mix drinks where I used to work as a busboy at a restaurant and bar.

• Awesome! Thank you, I think I'll try the first one.

• Alright tell me how it goes and adding a bit of sugar in there wouldn't hurt either.

Most Helpful Girl

• #1 Captain Morgan is a rum it depends white type of rum you have if its the original version or the flavored one. You can use the captain morgan or the white rum with sprite, or with coca cola. Use the pink lemonade salty glasses and white rum can be iced or frappe. Iced tea with lemon slice and white rum or sprite! Try to get some mints leaves it only cost.99 you can do mojitos: lemon sprite white rum and mint leave!

What Guys Said 7

• Well young alcoholic
    The saying goes the simpler the better. While this is true in most cases it is the right type that you are looking for. I am speaking in terms of mixture:
    For your rum you can make lots of great tasting drinks.
    For instance... the first drink i ever made is called a cuba libre, it is a drink that is 2 ingredients. Cola and rum. Easy enough, you can also add lime for taste as well which can really enhance the raspberry in the rum (Bacardi razz or Captain Morgan).
    Or you can go straight and easy... sugar, lime juice (or sliced lime and lemons in the bowl), a bit of salt and you rum. You can also add your Licor 43 since it is a citrus, however it won't have the same taste.

As for beer... just throw a sliced lime on the side of a glass and its great:)

• First off take the chocolate milk out of the equation , it will curdle and make everyone sick

• I just listed it. Not expecting that it would be used.

• You can make chocolate milk alcoholic. Doesn't mean it can't be sitting on ice.

• @OrdinaryGentleman I'd pass on that one for sure

• Just put an equal amount of everything into a glass and drink it! :D

I don't know, sorry I don't know anything about mixing drinks.

• I really only drink beer - I don't know proper mixes for other drinks, sorry

• Try liquor after taking Marijuana.. It feels awesome..

• 0|0
  • Try Long Island iced teas

What Girls Said 3

• Sex on the Beach

Ingredients: 1 1/3 oz Vodka, 1 1/3 oz Cranberry juice, 2/3 oz Peach schnapps, 1 1/3 oz Orange juice
    Preparation: Build all ingredients in a highball glass filled with ice. Garnish with orange slice.
    Served: On the rocks; poured over ice
    Standard garnish: Orange slice
    Drinkware: Highball glass

• Try making a caesar which is sometimes known as a Bloody Mary.

• Just pour some high % alcohol in some non alcohol, and hold your breaths while pouring it down if it tastes like shit, cause that's how you get wasted.