Is there anyone here that ISN'T a fan of Star Wars?

Not hating on the movie, just never really cared for it. Feelings are indifferent and all the hype now is crazy. And I'm sitting here like "who gives a sh*t?"

I've been ridiculed just because I don't care for the movie and it's ridiculous. People don't have to like everything everyone likes okay? I expect the fans are going to rage/hate on this post, but oh well lol

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• Maybe it's an age thing... those who saw the first ones got addicted cause it was good back then... I don't know
    I'm just like you: completely indiferent and don't really want to see any of it. Not my type of movie anyway..

• I'm a big fan, but I'd never ridicule someone who hasn't seen any of the movies or doesn't like them. Sounds a lot like bullying.

• Meesa thinks it's overrated... especially now that Disney and Jar Jar Abrams are involved.

• I have yet to seen any Star Wars movie, Im not really interested either. I've seen the family guy parody though lmao. Even that was boring to me.

• I'm reporting all of you to Santa's naughty list lol

• I would say I'm a fan or not a fan. I'll probably watch the new one just because. I think the old ones were good and the new ones sucked. I do think it's overrated though.

• I've never watched it 😀

• *snorts like a pig* filthy casual

• It is okay but I am not too fond of the series. I personally prefer the Halo universe because while the later video game additions are subpar at best, the canon itself what with the novels and everything is actually really good. It is at least as complex and developed as Star Wars, arguably to an even greater extent. That and the Judeo-Christian undertones and historical themes are interesting.

• Me. I've never watched it neither am I interested.

• The last set of films took my fandom away. Between Jar Jar and the cut scene at the Jedi Temple and the bad acting by Portman and Christenson I swore off of seeing any more. I mean if the main character fails to the dark side you want to see that, not get hints of what happened.

• Yeah I'm not that interested because it's Star Wars, I'm mildly intrigued because it's a J J Abrams movie.

• I watched it. ALL 6 episodes. They suck. Suck really bad.

• I am a neutral - Will watch it in a few years on TV

• Its okay. but im not a fan

• The only people who don't like Star Wars... are those who haven't seen it ;)

• I've seen a few of the movies since my family loves it, but it's never really had an effect on me.

• lol sounds like all the butt hurt fans I run into

• It's pretty fanatic to think everybody must to like a movie. It's a movie. I think is pleasurable (especially now that there is a female jedy as the main chapter and I can relate more), but still it's a movie. It isn't a duty to like a movie.

• I wasn't, but then i watched episode seven...

• I'm not a huge fan but I did love the new one

• The first movie looked so fake its sucks to me

What Girls Said 13

• I've never seen it and it doesn't interest me. My dad has tried to watch it dozens of times and falls asleep within the first five minutes without fail.

• Never watch it not even interested!

• i have never watched it... pls dont kill me lol

• I'm not a fan

• *raises hand*

• Nope, I'm not a fan

• Actually I don't watch start wars also.. everyone have their own interest and likes so I don't really bother about the movie.. (no offence plz).. just honest opinion though

• I personally never hyped about Star Wars myself

• there are a lot of us who are not lol

I've never watched or read the books

• Me ! I've only seen the first Star Wars when I was in middle school (my teacher showed the movie to the class) and I didn't really like it, but the more recents are maybe better

• You probably hate the political aspect of star wars.

I like it but the hype is really getting annoying. And it sucked to be honest

• I've never really watched any of the movies. I just never had any interest in watching one. I'm gonna stick with marvel movies.

• Yea it's boring