How about them Panthers?

Cam can't be stopped. He wins again despite OBJ's antics lol.

How about them Panthers?

Most Helpful Girl

• Their socks are pretty but I'm a Bears fan

• Is Jay Cutler still playing for them? LOL! He at one time had the potential of being elite. Now I don't know what he is lol.

• Oh that's great. Stick with your team. To me people like you are true fans. I'm a Eagles fan and even though we have a losing record we have a chance for the playoffs.

• Yep! It'll happen. That's how you gotta be. It may take forever but it's bound to happen😊

What Girls Said 1

• sexy ass cam newton :p

• Yeah chicks seem to dig him.

What Guys Said 2

• obj is a bitch!!!

• Did you see him hit Norman in the head with his helmet? He should have got ejected for that and later fined. Big no no in the NFL.

• wanna know the biggest bitch? i didn't even major in engineering and i decided i wouldn't do track either :/, but whatever :D. yeah, thank title ix for that...

do you know what year she is? i'm trying to find out in the least possible creepy way if i might know her :|

• Who? Oh. Lol.

Nah I don't. I think freshman or sophomore though.

• about dem star wars

• You forgot how.

Haven't seen it yet though.

• You probably don't get the reference either. It's a American thing.