What do you think of the band One Direction, honestly?

I want to know your honest opinions on the band One Direction and why you feel that way.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I liked them when I was 13 or 14. I outgrew the liking. Not a fan now, but some of their songs are catchy. Harry is suppah hot though.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't mind them - I would consider them one of top exponents of the teen boyband genre.

• suppose they aren't any worse than any other boy band.. not really sure why so global though

• I don't listen to them. I've long lost faith in finding any good music in anything post 2000.

• Some of their songs are really good just give them a try, please

• Tell you what. I'll look into some of their songs as long as you give The Cars a try... or Jimi Hendrix... or Eric Clapton.. The Beatles.. AC/DC or like any one of the thousands that actually sounds good, and can pick up an instrument, instead of being forced to sing to synthesized tracks. Okay?

• Boy I might only be 14, but for your information I listen to Queen, Journey, AC/DC, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, nsync, Backstreet Boys, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith and a hell of a lot more. Oh and they do use instruments if you saw them live you would know. They don't autotune and stuff like the other garbage out there those boys can really sing.

• Not my thing, I'm not part of their demographic.

What Girls Said 7

• I was a super (Psycho) fan when I was in middle school, but I definitely outgrew it. I mean I still listen to them, and their new album is really good, but my music taste has kind of evolved.

• I am not a fangirl! I just know they exist!

• One Direction was my life 3 or 2 years ago.. My interest just began to fade and lately boy bands just aren't my thing. I didn't care when Zayn left, but recently I've been watching their old music videos, as well as the new ones and it makes me cry seeing them now, especially Zayn.

• I don't like their music. And contrary to most girls' opinions on their looks, I don't think any of them are even attractive. Zayn was hot and I actually liked his voice, but he left so..

• so artificial. didn't simon cowell just mash them together? lol

• I used to like them when I was 15 I think, but, I don't anymore. It just seems boring to me now.

• They are ok but I'm not a big fan. I got tix at 15 bucks for their show I went n enjoyed it a lot.