What are you doing today?

I have to walk my dog, go grocery shopping Netflix and chill tohnight what are your plans?

Most Helpful Girl

• Celebrating Christmas with family

Most Helpful Guy

• Going to see how much vodka I can drink without dying.

What Girls Said 8

• Im going to a water park, and an amusement park, then i might b going shopping or walking on the beach =]

• Last minute Christmas shopping, because I still haven't bought anyone anything yet... And then going to my partner's house in the evening. 😏

• Today was my last day before winter break, so suffering through that. But, I've just been wrapping presents otherwise.

• nothing! I am probably going to clean my room again!

• Well, it's 2AM, so not much obviously. Just gonna chill and watch TV shows till I fall asleep.

• I went to the store with my mom, then we went to panera bread, and then we came home and watched Jurassic Park.

And then I read a chapter from a book and took a 4 hour nap. And now I'm on GaG.

• I worked most of the day. I'm planning to rest for what I have left of the day.

• Wrapping presents and finishing up the last bit of Christmas shopping. Then I'm going to make some cookies, and then probably play Project Zomboid. Yay :P

What Guys Said 5

• Messing around here on GAG and procrastinating quite a bit today. I think it is starting to turn into an unhealthy habit.

• I had do the Christmas grocery shopping for my mother as you know the shops close in Ireland for a month at Christmas and the pope always calls over Christmas morning - Sorry rant over she drives me nuts every year.

• Going to work in the morning and then in the evening going out for drinks for my friend's last day in England before he flies off to get married.

• I slept, took a walk, went to work, then I am going to go home and smoke my pipe.

• Same like you lol. Walk the dog, grocery shopping and clean the house