Who here is brave enough to play with the Ouija board?

Are any of you brave enough to play with the Ouija board? 😳😧😦😱😁😬

Or have you done it already?
Who here is brave enough to play with the Ouija board?

• I would do it
    26% (11)42% (11)32% (22)Vote
  • I would never do it
    57% (24)42% (11)51% (35)Vote
  • I've already done
    7% (3)16% (4)10% (7)Vote
  • I've already done it but never do it again
    10% (4)0% (0)7% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
17|14

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• No way. I have enough ghost problems as it is. I don't need any more :|

1|0
    0|1
    • What do you mean you have enough ghost problems already?😳

• Show All
    • lol I don't see why it'd be bad, I know how to maintain my temper, usually if someone says something I disagree with i leave lol

• You say that as if I've had bad confrontations on gag while intoxicated or something hah! It's Christmas why not enjoy my boring moments with a little patron

• I've played with a ouija board way too many times to remember.

0|0
    0|0
    • Anything bad or scared ever happen? Tell me about one of your sessions

• Show All
    • mhmmmm okay. Sounds like 'Ghostbusters'. I don't believe any of that.
      People can experience many things that they believe to be true but aren't in reality..
      How would you explain phantom pregnancies?

• I have better things to do than to track ghost all day everyday, I don't get paid for that shit but I just go off of what sounds logical, In my opinion that sounds logical to a random emergy drain but, you have your theories and I have mine. Thdnks for your input though...

• Sure why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell nah, we don't need Charlie up in here.

3|0
    0|1
  • No. Nonofuckno.

1|0
    0|1
    • Hahaha why you say it like that?

• Cuz there are just some things I don't fuck with. Psycho axe murderers, aliens, stupid people, and ghosts.

• Lol you make me laugh...😌

• I would never do it

0|0
    0|0
  • I would do it, no problem ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd do it, I'm really curious what the ghosts in my house have to say! 👹👹👹

0|0
    0|1
  • The only ghost game thing I've tried, is Charlie Charlie, which was really bad and obviously didn't work

0|0
    0|0
    • What game is that? Someone mentioned that name earlier in here...

• Show All
    • Hshsja Mexican ghost... 😂😂 you just made me laugh real hard when I read that

• But it is 😂 It's sure as not from Hawaii or something

• A few weeks back I really wanted to try it but now I'm like, oh hell no I don't duck with that haha I don't know why I changed my mind though

0|0
    0|1
    • Did you start seeing things or hearing things or somthin

• I would not go near one, no way! My mom was haunted a lot when she was younger so after all the stories she's told me make me never want to go near one.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ah. Crap! What kinda stories did she tell you if I may ask?

• I wanna tell you but I'm too lazy to type the whole thing out 😝

• Haha I'll pm you, I'm curious now, tell me when you're powered up and not in lazy mode haha

• nopenopenope lol

0|0
    0|0
  • nope. not messing with that shit, plus it's pretty easy to fake.

0|0
    0|0
    • I doubt anyone would fake it though unless ur lame lol I'd like to see what would happen honestly but I'm afraid...

• Either way I've seen/ heard enough horror movies to know you don't go looking for trouble

• When I read comments like this one, I always remember why I stay away

• That shit is real. I don't want to mess with that and have some dark spirit roaming around me. No thanks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Did it when we were kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd never play it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• It's just an Ideomotor Response.

See here for more info:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideomotor_phenomenon

There's nothing supernatural or paranormal. Just a bunch of made up special effects if you've been watching too many of those movies and TV shows that involved the use of Ouija boards.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mess with stuff like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah man, I believe in that paranormal stuff and I'm not trying to get mixed up in that shit

1|0
    0|0
  • Even though I know its not real and that its just controlled by your subconscious self, im still scared to use one lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • I was brave enough to be EOD Tech. After walking with death at hand you fear nothing. So how scary can Ouja board be ☠

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah im black its in my blood not to :/

1|2
    0|0
    • Black people do voodoo bro... lol New Orleans bro...

• I wouldn't have the patience. I'd have to at least be 5 or 6 shots in...

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol drinking... I hear it makes it easier to make contact with spirits while intoxicated

• Not me. I know ghosts are real from experience. I would never channel them. It is really just playing with fire so.

0|0
    0|1
    • lol someone down voted you bro... But from the way you speak I'm insinuating that you have experience dealing with ghost and spirits

• No. Though I had a paranormal experience after my Grandfather died that made me know that they are real, and I have made the choice not to bother them.

• I don't believe in any superstitious crap. so no I don't want to play with the stupid thing.

0|0
    0|0
    • If you were dared to play would you do it? Just to kill time?

• @MrLi0n I guess. It's stupid though because the thing actually doesn't move around by itself, someone just takes the lead and moves it around.

• I'm not superstitious, I'd do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe for a laugh. It's just a piece of wood.

0|0
    0|0
    • Judging by the comments, I'm not sure id test my luck

• They probably dont do anything, and playing with it won't benefit me in any way so I won't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't because it is bullshit. Look up the ideomotor effect.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'll look it up but explain a little bit about it to me please...

• Show All
    • Google how oouji boards work... That's why it never works with 1 person, always works better with 2 or more cuz there's more energy to feed off of

• You Google how they work and you'll find the ideomotor effect. For the last time, this whole spirits and energy thing is bullshit. They don't exist.