How do you feel about one direction taking a 18 month break?

I'm upset about it, like when Zayn left, i can't believe its real tbh, i won't stop supporting them like every second passing by is a second closer to their return and thats beautiful k?
I've been a fan since 2011 so this hurts pretty bad
anyway, how do you feel about them taking a break?

• i dont care about 1d
    73% (11)83% (15)79% (26)Vote
  • I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL! I LOVE 1D
    27% (4)17% (3)21% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really pay attention to this crap but it was probably a smart move on their part. They are probably suffocated from the work and they probably want more free time and to be able to explore other ventures. A boy band isn't their entire lives they want to do other things as well. Doesn't one of them play football? He probably wants to focus on that.

2|0
    0|0
    • yeah Louis has a football team , called doncaster rovers
      they deserve a break for 5 tours and 5 albums, im just gonna miss them a lot

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• I. Don't. Caaare!! I love it!!! <3

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't get into bands so much because things like these happen, I just prefer to like songs by different bands.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have to say at my advanced age they make no impact on me, i kinda get it and probably would if i was a 15 year old

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish they would take a permanent break, so we could have some real musicians.

0|1
    0|0
    • they are REAL musicians
      you just don't like them, but they are real musicians

• I'm pretty sure they're over

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh... I'm okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • 18 years would be better

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not sure so many people care to be honest.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love the boys. A lot. So much that it hurt when Zayn left and hurts knowing they're taking a break. But they need it. They've gone 5 years making us happy. I'm more sad about the fact that I've never been to a concert. So they need a break. All the rumors and all the drama, all the hate their girlfriends got, all the Larry rumors and how everything they do together is Larry, they all need a break. They deserve it.

0|0
    0|0